Merry Christmas

As the sun is setting, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I hope you all had a wonderful day with your family, friends, and loved ones.

Palm Beach, Aruba - Christmas Day, 2013 averiecooks.com

I spent the day on the beach in Aruba with my family, and it was perfect.

Merry Christmas! Or as they say in Aruba, Bon Pasco!

Palm Beach, Aruba - Christmas Day, 2013 averiecooks.com

{from my iPhone}

24 Responses to “Merry Christmas”

1. Consuelo @ Honey & Figs — December 25, 2013 at 3:20 pm (#

Those views are spectacular! Merry Christmas to you too Averie! xo

2. Paula — December 25, 2013 at 4:51 pm (#

Merry Christmas! I’d love to spend the holidays on a warm, sunny island–even if I only get to do it once. It would just be so opposite of what I’ve experienced every other year of my life. Those beach views always look spectacular!

• Averie Sunshine — December 25, 2013 at 5:04 pm (#

You should do it at least once, Paula! I’ve been doing this for 15+ years now, to the point I equate Christmas day with sweating, not shivering, when I think about the day any other day of the year :) Merry Xmas and hope you had a great day!

3. Jaclyn — December 25, 2013 at 7:59 pm (#

Merry Christmas Averie!! I hope you and your family have had such a great day, according to these beautiful pics, it looks like you have :)!

• Averie Sunshine — December 25, 2013 at 9:41 pm (#

It was a great day and I hope yours was, too! Thank you for pinning my Blueberry Muffin and Buttermilk Pancakes Cake onto the bhg board! Just got you back :)

4. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 25, 2013 at 8:20 pm (#

Merry Christmas Averie! Have fun and enjoy!!!

5. Kristi @ lifesprinkles — December 25, 2013 at 8:32 pm (#

gorgeous!! merry christmas!

6. Katie — December 25, 2013 at 8:45 pm (#

Merry Christmas!!

7. Belinda@themooblushbaker — December 25, 2013 at 11:29 pm (#

Merry Christmas Averie! Love the sea views; I am glad you experience a warm Christmas like me.

• Averie Sunshine — December 26, 2013 at 7:18 am (#

Thanks, Belinda, and hope you had a great xmas! And the day we both made similar desserts, and yours was with quinoa though, I saw it totally rockin’ on Foodgawker in almost the top row. Congrats!

8. Laura Dembowski — December 26, 2013 at 5:40 am (#

I’m glad you had a good Christmas! I had a very nice one as well. The only thing I’d change is to be somewhere warm and I’m hoping all that will change by next year. It was a day of great company, delicious food, fabulous presents, and lots of movies … just what it should be :)

• Averie Sunshine — December 26, 2013 at 7:17 am (#

Glad you had a great day & it was just what it should be!

9. Colleen — December 26, 2013 at 6:12 am (#

How beautiful! Merry Christmas to you too!

10. Kira @ The Healthable Old Soul — December 26, 2013 at 11:58 am (#

Merry Christmas!

11. Red Star Yeast — December 26, 2013 at 12:10 pm (#

Merry Christmas, Averie! I am so jealous! Looks like a beautiful place to spend the holidays. ~Linda@RSY

• Averie Sunshine — December 26, 2013 at 3:56 pm (#

Thanks, Linda! I hope you’ve had a ‘warm’ Christmas, too! You know, above freezing would be good in your neck of the woods :)

12. Happy Valley Chow — December 26, 2013 at 12:50 pm (#

Merry Christmas Averie! Hope you had a great day :)

13. Julie @ This Gal Cooks — December 26, 2013 at 1:55 pm (#

I hope you had a fantastic Christmas, Averie! Judging by your awesome photos, you definitely did! :)

14. Brandon @ Kitchen Konfidence — December 26, 2013 at 4:24 pm (#

Merry Christmas to you too Averie!!

15. Michele Sparrow — December 26, 2013 at 8:41 pm (#

Averie, I hope you had a beautiful Christmas with Scott and Skylar! Your photos are incredible and I bet it was AWESOME to spend Christmas in such a warm, beautiful place!

16. Emily @ Life on Food — December 27, 2013 at 6:44 am (#

Merry Merry Christmas!!

17. Andrea — December 28, 2013 at 2:02 am (#

Beautiful photos…i love that blue!

18. Valerie — January 2, 2014 at 10:03 am (#

A bit belated but Bon Pasco to you too, Averie!!
    I’ve shoveled my sidewalk (and roof!) two times today – Aruba never looked so good!