Easy Spanish-Inspired Cheese Board
Easy Spanish-Inspired Cheese Board – Learn my TIPS and tricks to create the PERFECT cheese board!! From prosciutto to manchego and everything in between, this board has ALL the goodies! It’ll be a major hit at your next party!!
This is a sponsored post for HemisFares™ brand that is available exclusively at Kroger family of stores. All opinions are honest and 100% my own.
Making meals from cheese boards is one of my favorite things. I do it more than I’d like to admit and always with a glass of champagne or wine in hand.
Any dinner party I throw always begins with a cheese board. My friends and family know this and it’s one of the things they tell me they look forward to most.
This Spanish-inspired cheese board, that also has some goodies from Italy, is loaded with gems that you and your family and friends will gobble right up. The ingredients are from HemisFares and are available at your local Kroger family of stores. For more information on HemisFares you can check out the website HemisFaresFinds.com or facebook.com/Hemisfares.
Some of my favorites and that are featured here include HemisFares: Proscuitto di Parma, Salami, Speck, Chorizo, Pork Ham, 12-Month Aged Manchego Cheese, Green Castelvetrano Olives, Caponata, Semi-Dried Cherry Tomatoes, Spicy Paprika, and Olive Oil.
There is so much flavor in absolutely everything. From each piece of prosciutto, salami, and speck to the manchego and olives, you can just taste the quality.
Since all these HemisFares products are imported from Spain or Italy, it was like taking a gastronomic trip to Europe without leaving my house. These tomatoes were just bursting with flavor.
To round out the board I added sweet juicy grapes (red, green, and black), dried apricots, rosemary-scented marcona almonds, and mini baguettes seasoned with HemisFares Olive Oil, Spicy Paprika, and garlic.
The beauty of a cheese board like this is that it’s easy, ready in minutes, it’s easy to size up or down depending on how many people you’re feeding, it’s a classy start to your next party, or a satisfying changeup from your usual weeknight dinner.
Cheese Board Tips and Tricks
Make sure your cheeses have been allowed to come to room temp for about 30 minutes because the flavors will better shine through.
Make sure to ‘fluff up’ the meat rather than adding it straight from the package because it likely will be sticking together from the vacuum seal so un-stick it.
Trim grapes into small clusters or bunches rather than having a big stalk that people peck from which leads to an empty (unappetizing) bald stalk laying on the board.
If you’re serving a mixed crowd of vegetarians and carnivores, be courteous and keep the meat on one side or away from the cheese, fruit, and other items.
Have plenty of knives and spoons so flavors don’t cross-mingle from one cheese or dip/spread to the next.
It’s the simple things that people remember and that make for a great party and a great cheese board.
Easy Spanish-Inspired Cheese Board
Easy, ready in minutes, and a classy start to your next party or a satisfying changeup from your usual weeknight dinner.
- mini baguettes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- HemisFares Olive Oil
- HemisFares Spicy Paprika, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- HemisFares Proscuitto di Parma
- HemisFares Salami
- HemisFares Speck
- HemisFares Chorizo
- HemisFares Pork Ham
- HemisFares Manchego Cheese
- Iberico cheese, or your favorite cheese
- HemisFares Caponata
- HemisFares Semi Dried Cherry Tomatoes
- HemisFares Green Castelvetrano Olives, pitted
- 1 cup marcona almonds (or your favorite nuts)
- 1 to 2 cups dried apricots (or your favorite dried fruit)
- 1 pound grapes (red, green, black or a combination)
- additional optional ingredients, to taste if desired (i.e. strawberries, blueberries, hummus, additional pita chips or crackers, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Arrange baguettes slices on a baking sheet, lightly drizzle both sides with olive oil, evenly sprinkle with spicy paprika, garlic powder, and salt to taste. Bake for about 5 minutes or until lightly golden browned, or as toasted as desired. While the bread bakes, arrange ingredients on the board.
- To a large board, add the meats, cheeses, caponata, and tomatoes.
- Place the olives and marcona almonds in small bowls and add to the board.
- Add the apricots, grapes, baguettes, and any additional optional ingredients before serving.
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.