I’ve partnered with Evite and Heineken to bring you this great beer bread recipe.
This quick beer bread has only six ingredients and comes together easily, perfect if you need an easy party recipe or fast weeknight option.
It makes the perfect accompaniment to chili, stew, or soup. And who can say no to homemade, fresh-baked bread? I sure can’t.
Make sure to check out Evite’s site for more great recipes and fun party ideas.
Pin This Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- one 12-ounce bottle of beer (such as Heineken
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted or salted based on preference), melted
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray an 8×4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan; set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and stir to combine.
- Add the beer and stir to combine.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Evenly drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean of with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Allow bread to cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving. Bread is best fresh, but will keep airtight at room temp for up to 4 days.
Recipe and image reprinted with permission from Evite. Enjoy Heineken Responsibly. Brewed in Holland. Imported by Heineken USA Inc., New York, NY. ©2014 HEINEKEN® Lager Beer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 605mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 5g
Post brought to you by Evite and Heineken. Recipe and text reprinted with permission. All opinions expressed are my own.