This post may contain affiliate links.
Some of the things I tackled on Tuesday include:
1. Laundry. I do this every day. Nothing special about Tuesday.
2. An edamame salad with my 1 tomato a day habit on top. And that particular vine-ripe tomato was perfect. It almost tasted like summer and tomato season.
Dressed with Vegan Slaw Dressing
And some Mango Ginger Maple Tofu on the side
3. A 2 mile run outside while pushing Skylar in the jogging stroller. It’s windy and chilly today. Darn.
4. 20 Minutes of at-home yoga + lifting moves
5. Lots of emails, phone calls, and busy work. And I still have to go to my paid job yet today.
6. I tackled making one of these for Skylar. Nothing too hard to tackle here. They take 3 minutes.
From my last post for Mango Balsamic Rice, Beans, & Mixed Vegetables, I was happy to hear what your favorite one pot meals are. Gotta love anything that’s one pot and if it’s ready in 20 minutes or less, even better!
And thanks for letting me know your stance on leftovers. Friend or foe. Most of you are friends with leftovers. I am. Such a time saver!
7. For dessert, I’d like to tackle one of these Vegan Maple Nut Chocolate Oaties
1. What did you tackle today?
2. Do you like feeling productive?
I know I do!
I am a bit “addicted” to being productive, staying busy, and keeping on track and just getting things done. But it’s just the way life is and so I roll with it. It’s a great feeling for me to cross things off my to-do list. Even if that list is all in my head.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.