Getting Excited About the (Little) Things
Hi Friends! I hope your weekend is off to a good start!
I’ve been excited about a few things lately:
1. Chocolate Finds
I may whip up some holiday baked goods for friends with this, too.
Or use it in Homemade “Turtles”. The TJ’s caramel not vegan (vegetarian because of the dairy) but you can use other caramel to make my
2. Advent Calender & Gingerbread Man Kit
And I’m going to bring this ready-to-decorate-then-eat Gingerbread Man Kit for her to make, too, while we’re there. I don’t plan on running an oven in the Caribbean.
3. Dora Socks from Grandma for Skylar were very exciting
4. Watching Kendra, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and finally finishing the Kardashians up that were waiting for me to watch on my DVR. Very exciting for me.
5. Getting my 20 Minute Workout Done from my house and not having to go to the gym on a rainy, dreary day.
And Dessert Today:
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Cookies
1. Best Thing You’ve Done or Ate So Far this weekend?
Me = Getting 6 hours of sleep. In a row, not interrupted. That’s highly exciting, rare, and wonderful for me!
2. Do you get just as excited about the little things as the big things in life?
I have found that it’s the little things in life like Ready to Eat Gingerbread Man Kits and watching 20 minutes of mindless tv that can be just as fulfilling as some really “big” things because they are unexpected and just a nice little bonus that falls into your lap that wasn’t planned or expected or yearned for.
Plus, I have learned that life is about the little things. That’s the stuff of life. Not that big one day event, that really big present that comes once a year or once a lifetime. It is the little things that comprise our life. And that’s why I do get excited about the little things.
3. What are Your Excited About? Top 3, Top 5, or just anything that makes you excited and happy!