My Sunday Best thus far:
1. Cookie Butter Spread. By the spoonful.
It hasn’t just been a best of today. It’s been a best of the past month.
Known as Cookie Butter Spread, Trader Joe’s Speculoos Spread, Biscoff Spread. Stalk this and hunt it down like it’s your job. Order or seek out the Biscoff brand Spread. Do what you have to do; it’s so worth it. Heads up I happen to have a recipe coming later this week with cookie butter. I figure I better make something with it other than just inserting spoon into jar.
2. A walk with my family along this oceanside path and these views.
Weekends mean extra coffee.
4. And extra time with my sweetie. That really is the best.
5. Winner of the Coconut Oil Giveaway:
Katie December 15, 2011 at 8:11 pm
“I’m would love to learn new ways to use this – just signed up for the newsletter. I’m sure there will be an idea or several in there.”
6. And what I wouldn’t give for a Cinnabon from the mall right now.
But it’s too hot here to think about turning on the oven right now. Better refill my iced coffee.
What’s on your Sunday Best list?
Or Best Of the Weekend (so far)? Any holiday baking? Holiday Parties?
P.S. Stay tuned for a dessert that’s Best