How about those New Year’s Resolutions? Well you can put them aside for this dip. Twist your arm, right.
Who can resist dip made with candy bars? I can’t.
I am a dip queen. I can make a meal out of dips, but most of my dip recipes are savory. It’s about time to sweeten things up.
The dip is made with tangy cream cheese, chopped Snickers, peanuts, and there’s melted milk chocolate and salted caramel swirled throughout. I’ve always loved Snickers and the dip is my new favorite way to eat them.
It’s dangerously fast and easy to make, ready in 10 minutes, and the texture contrast of the smooth cream cheese with the chewy Snickers, crunchy peanuts, and melted chocolate and caramel is just heavenly.
It’s incredibly rich and filling and perfect with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Oreos, or really just a spoon. It’s a perfect party dip everyone will love.
Who can resist dip made with candy bars? I can't. The dip is made with tangy cream cheese, chopped Snickers, peanuts, and there's melted milk chocolate and salted caramel swirled throughout. It's dangerously fast and easy to make, ready in 10 minutes, and the texture contrast of the smooth cream cheese with the chewy Snickers, crunchy peanuts, and melted chocolate and caramel is just heavenly. It's rich, incredibly filling, and perfect with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Oreos, or really just a spoon.
Yield: about 3 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, melted and cooled for 10 minutes
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature (I used light cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped if desired
- 1 heaping cup Snickers, diced small plus 3 tablespoons for garnishing (I used four 1.86-ounce full-size Snicker bars; 3 1/2 bars in the dip and 1/2 bar for garnishing)
- pinch salt, optional (to balance the sweetness)
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce or salted caramel sauce (storebought or homemade)
- graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Oreo cookies, etc. for serving
- To a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute. Stir until smooth and set aside to cool.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large mixing bowl and electric handheld mixer), add the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and beat on medium-high speed until smooth and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add the vanilla and beat on medium-high speed to incorporate, about 30 seconds.
- Add the peanuts, 1 cup Snickers, optional salt, and stir in by hand.
- Add the cooled milk chocolate, caramel sauce, and fold to incorporate using a spatula. Don't overmix because you want to see swirls of white, chocolate, and caramel.
- Turn dip out into a serving bowl, evenly sprinkle with about 3 tablespoons Snickers, and serve immediately with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Oreos, etc. or your favorite dippers. Dip will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Adapted from PureWow
Recipe from Averie Cooks. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Soft and Chewy Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies – Soft, chewy, buttery, and loaded with chocolate and Snickers!
10-Minute Homemade Hot Fudge – So fast and easy and tastes amazing! You’ll wonder why you haven’t always been making it at home!
The Best and Easiest Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce – Ready in 15 minutes and tastes 1000x better than any storebought sauce ever could!