Pre-Halloween is a time when all the candy at the grocery store looks so good and somehow an impulse buy of 4 bags happens.
And those seasonal and special edition bags of candy that Target sells, don’t even get me started. Because of the ‘Limited Edition’ factor, it’s suddenly more appealing, you go into hoard mode, and buy even more.
On top of it, the 75 trick-or-treaters you were expecting really only materializes into 7 kids, 3 of which were infants-in-arms.
Whoa, you now have a lotta candy.
Whoa, I have a lotta candy recipes.
For the most part, the candy used in the recipes is pretty interchangeable and can be mixed-and-matched. For example, M&Ms and Reese’s Pieces are easily swapped.
Or rather than using 12 Fun-Sized Snickers bars, if you have 7, along with a few 100 Grand Bars, and some random Baby Ruth’s, you’re set.
1. Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Butterfinger Bars (GF, keep vegan by using Peanut Butter Cups instead of Butterfingers)
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars (keep vegan and GF by using Peanut Butter Cups instead of Kit Kats) – This bar and the bar above are my current two favorite no-bake bars of the year
3. Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Crumble Bars – This is probably my favorite baked bar this year
4. Milky Way Chocolate Cookie Crumble Bars – The chocolate answer to the bar above
5. Double Chocolate Caramel Corn & Cocoa Rice Krispies Candy Bars (no-bake, GF)
7. Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie Bars – This recipe has been pinned over 100k times in 6 weeks
8. Homemade Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies – Some of the best brownies I’ve ever made
15. Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Fluffernutter Cookies with Peanut Butter Buttercream – The photos do not do these cookies justice. PB Cookies, stuffed with Reese’s, marshmallows, and topped with PB buttercream. No words
17. Trail Mix Peanut Butter Cookies – NO flour, NO butter, and I didn’t add any white sugar
19. Ritz Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups (no-bake, vegan)
Thanks for the entries in the Moleskine Evernote Smart Notebook Giveaway
What do you do with your leftover candy? What’s your favorite candy?
Have a safe and happy pre-Halloween weekend!