30 Day Home Fitness Program Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links.
Maybe you’ve been enjoying one too many Eggnog Donuts over the holiday season..
The creators of Home Workout Challenge are offering a chance for one lucky winner to win access to their 30-day Home Workout Challenge.
The first Challenge will start on January 9, 2012 just in time for the new year.
30-day Home Workout Challenge is a new, revolutionary fitness program that is designed to burn fat and build muscle.
All the course material will be provided by email, so that it easily accessible everywhere.
The workouts are quick and effective and the nutritional advice easy to put into practice.
More detailed information on the workouts and the nutrition plan can be found on the Home Workout Challenge website
- Workout Calendar PDF for 30 days
- Full fitness program: daily workout instructions with high quality photos of all the movements
- Full nutrition plan: easy to follow instructions, designed to burn fat
- Lifetime access to Home Workout Fitness Community
- Recipes and other bonus material
So after you’ve enjoyed plenty of White Chocolate Peanut, Pretzel, and Chocolate Chip Fudge this holiday season..
…you many want to win a 30-day Home Workout Challenge
To Enter the Giveaway:
1. You must Facebook Like Home Workout Challenge
After you’ve done that, share one tip you have for working out successfully at home.
Share at least one specific fitness goal you have for yourself in 2012.
2. For a second entry, Twitter Follow LV&Y and and then tweet the following:
“I entered to win a Free 30 Day Home Workout Fitness Program from @LoveVeggiesYoga http://tiny.cc/8czey”
3. For extra entries and you must leave a separate comment for each:
or post this Giveaway on your blog
Contest ends Friday, December 23 2011 and winner will randomly be chosen.
Open to all
Comment below to enter!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.