Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
This post may contain affiliate links.
Two of my favorite things about going to the mall are Cinnabons and Auntie Anne’s Pretzels.
Sometimes it’s hard for me to choose which one I want. Long gone are the metabolism days where I can have both.
So I made soft pretzels that taste like Cinnabons so that I don’t have to choose.
These are the easiest and fastest soft pretzels you’ll ever make because they start with a tube of Pillsbury Grands Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls. No yeast dough to worry about or wait for to rise. I love these scratch cinnamon rolls and scratch pretzels but I also appreciate shortcuts.
Simply uncoil the rolls, reshape them into pretzels, and bake. They’re ready in less than 15 minutes minutes. Love that.
While the pretzels bake, make the tangy cream cheese glaze. Cream cheese frosting and cinnamon rolls are a match made in heaven and the sweet yet tangy glaze with the warm pretzels is epic. You’ll have more glaze than you need as a drizzle so feel free to start dunking the pretzels in it like I do.
- one 17.5-ounce tube Pillsbury Grands Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened (lite okay)
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream, plus more as needed for desired consistency
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with a Silpat or spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Uncoil one Cinnabon roll and reshape into a pretzel (tutorial here), place on baking sheet, and repeat with remaining 4 rolls. Bake for about 13 to 14 minutes or until just set; don’t overbake. Pretzels firm up dramatically as they cool. Allow pretzels to cool on baking sheet. While pretzels bake, make the glaze.
- To a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, 2 tablespoons milk, and beat with an electric handheld mixer on medium-high speed until smooth and combined. Add additional milk as necessary to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle glaze over pretzels and serve immediately. Pretzels are best warm and fresh but will airtight for up to 4 days; reheat for 10 to 15 seconds in the microwave before serving. You’ll have more glaze than you need as a drizzle so feel free to start dunking the pretzels in it. Extra glaze will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Although there is glaze included in the tube of rolls, I prefer my homemade glaze.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 705Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 1367mgCarbohydrates: 106gFiber: 1gSugar: 45gProtein: 11g
Soft Buttery One Hour Pretzels – Make these in an hour and save yourself a trip to the food court! So good, buttery, and so easy!
Overnight Buttermilk Soft and Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls – For soft, fluffy, pillowy, perfect cinnamon rolls it’s my go-to! Readers who’ve tried it write with high praise and success! Better than Cinnabon and you can prep them the night before!
One-Hour Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting – It’s possible to make soft, light, fluffy cinnamon rolls from scratch in 1 hour!
Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze – Sweet strawberry jam fills these soft and scrumptious rolls!
The Best Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Super soft, fluffy, and topped with a cream cheese glaze! Move over Cinnabon, these are better!!
The Best Glazed Orange Sweet Rolls – The softest, lightest, and most irresistible rolls ever! Try them and you’ll be a believer, too!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.