I just can’t say no to white chocolate-dipped pretzels. Or white chocolate-dipped anything.
Dipping anything in white chocolate automatically makes it better. Raisins, almonds, and especially pretzels.
Throw in some sprinkles and you’re automatically at the highest level of salty-and-sweet, crunchy, munchy, snacky, comfort food heaven.
The homemade version tastes a lot better than storebought, too. Fresher, crispier, crunchier, and not stale. Sometimes food in bulk bins sits around way too long. But I assure you these will disappear very quickly.
I make 2 dozen at a time, and enjoy. If I have a finite number, I eat that many. If I have a big tub, I eat that many.
I store them in the fridge because I think they’re even more satisfying when chilled. They’re totally shelf-stable and will last for weeks at room temp, but I prefer the fridge for an extra snappy crunch.
Decorate them with seasonally-themed sprinkles if you want to be festive. My daughter loved going hog wild with the sprinkles.
It’s a fun rainy day project with kids. If they don’t eat them all as fast as they dip them.
Pin This Recipe
- one 10-ounce bag white chocolate chips, white chocolate, or white candy melts
- 24+ pretzels, or as desired (see below)
- sprinkles, optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- To a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add about half the bag of white chocolate chips and heat for 1 minute on high power to melt. Stop to check and stir. White chocolate scorches easily, do not overheat. Heat in 15-second bursts until chocolate can be stirred smooth. If you prefer to melt over a double-broiler, feel free. I prefer to melt about half the bag of chocolate at one time so it doesn’t start hardening up before I’ve gotten through dipping. As needed return bowl to micro to heat for 15 seconds to re-soften chocolate.
- Add about 5 pretzels to the bowl of chocolate, and using a fork, lift pretzels out one at a time, letting the excess chocolate run off, before placing on prepared baking sheet. After all 5 pretzels are dipped, optionally add sprinkles before chocolate sets. Repeat dipping process with remaining pretzels and chocolate. As needed, return the bowl of chocolate to micro and heat for 15 seconds to re-soften if it’s getting thick. If desired, melt the second half of the bag of white chocolate for a larger batch. I get about 2 dozen pretzels from a half bag.
- Allow pretzels to set up at room temp for at least 2 hours, or expedite by transferring to the freezer for 15 minutes. Pretzels will keep airtight at room temp or in the fridge for many weeks (or months). I prefer them chilled and store in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1070Total Fat: 60gSaturated Fat: 36gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 343mgCarbohydrates: 125gFiber: 1gSugar: 112gProtein: 12g
White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Buttery Waffles Snack Mix – Ready in 10 minutes and full of fun flavors!
Cowboy Bark: Trader Joe’s Copycat Recipe – Just like the real thing & ready in 5 minutes. Salty, sweet & supremely good!
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Clusters s (no-bake, gluten-free) – Crunchy, crispy, peanut buttery and white chocolate all in one
Salted Caramel Pretzel-Topped Fudgy Brownies – Salty-and-sweet, fudgy, caramely, dense, and rich with crunch factor
Salted Caramel Pretzel Blondies – Salty-and-sweet, rich, chewy and loaded with caramel
Cinnamon Sugar Chocolate Pretzels (no-bake, vegan, GF) – Fast, crunchy, so easy and ready in 5 minutes
Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix (no-bake) – Pretzels, peanuts & popcorn tossed with ranch mix! Ready in 5 mins & so addictively good
White Chocolate-Dipped Oreo Cookie Balls – Easy recipe for the classic truffles that everyone loves!
Funfetti Cookie Dough Balls – For those of us who love raw dough almost more than baked cookies, this is safe-to-eat and so darn good!