It’s been a golden weekend so far:
1. The weather has been spectacular the past few days. High 70s, almost 80 during the day, in January. Gotta love San Diego.
Blue skies by day, golden sunsets in the evening.
2. These golden-colored $1 dollar coins. I paid to exit a parking lot using a self-pay machine and this is how it gave me my change.
I’d actually never seen these coins before. I used them to buy a pack of gum at the gas station and then to pay for part of my groceries and the clerks said they had never seen them, either.
They’re shiny and pretty, but very heavy. I was glad to use them and and get them out of my purse because with these in it, it felt like it was about 72 pounds slung over my shoulder.
3. These golden mango chunks.
4. This dough. And it’s delicious.
Sort of a twist on these
5. After all that baking, there were dishes. Just a couple.
5. This Method dish soap is golden. The smell of clementines makes my kitchen smell nice and fresh.
I’ve been a fan of Method for years. It’s more on the natural side of the spectrum and it works, and it doesn’t dry my hands out as badly as many other dish soaps (but I do wear rubber gloves as much as possible, too).
6. The $50 Spa Gift Card & Tropicana Giveaway is going to make someone feel pretty golden.
7. Orange PushUp Smoothie. Golden, delicious, creamy, sweet; tastes like an old-fashioned PushUp.
What’s been golden in your world?
I hope you’re enjoying the weekend!