No-Bake White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars — EASY, no-bake bars that are soft, chewy, supremely GOOEY, spiked with extra marshmallows, and white chocolate!! An IRRESISTIBLE hit with everyone!!
Easy Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
I went through a major no-bake bar phase from about 2010 to 2013 on my blog. Just look at the Related Recipes below to see some vintage recipes. And vintage photography.
I’m bringing the good old times back with these easy, no-bake Cinnamon Toast Crunch treats that are ready in no time. The marshmallow gooey factor is out of control in the best way possible.
If you were a Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal fan growing up, or want to admit to still loving it as an adult (raises hand), these bars are going to be pure bliss for you. The cereal retains its crunch, which is awesome. The overall texture of the bars is chewy, supremely gooey, and they’re spiked with extra whole marshmallows in addition to the melted marshmallows. More marshmallows = yes please.
I also added white chocolate chips to the ‘batter’ and drizzled the top with white chocolate. This is totally unnecessary but I did it anyway. If you’re not a white chocolate fan, you can easily omit it. Additionally, it takes an already sweet treat into ultra sweet territory, but we devoured these anyway.
What’s in Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars?
To make these Cinnamon Toast Crunch treats, you’ll need:
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Unsalted butter
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Mini marshmallows
- White chocolate chips
- White chocolate bar
- Coconut oil
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars
Add the jumbo marshmallows and the butter to a large pot and heat until smooth and melted. Remove from the heat, then stir in the cereal, mini marshmallows, and white chocolate chips.
Press the mixture into a foil-lined 9×13-inch baking dish. Then, melt coconut oil and white chocolate. Drizzle or pipe over the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal bars. Let the bars cool for about 30 minutes before digging in.
How to Store Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
Store these Cinnamon Toast Crunch treats in an airtight container at room temperature. They should last up to a week.
Tips for Making Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
I recommend pressing, rather than packing, the bars into the pan so that they don’t turn too hard or dense. You want them to stay stretchy. I am all about the stretch.
Additionally, I recommend using a white chocolate bar that you chop (the Lindt I used comes in handy squares that you don’t even have to chop) and melt it for the finishing drizzle rather than use white chocolate chips. Chips are much more resistant to melting and can seize easily.
A tiny bit of coconut oil keeps the white chocolate from setting up too hard, but you can use another oil if preferred.
Pin This Recipe
No-Bake White Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
EASY, no-bake cinnamon toast crunch bars that are soft, chewy, supremely GOOEY, spiked with extra marshmallows, and white chocolate!! An hit with everyone!!
- one 16-ounce bag jumbo marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- about 2 to 3 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped (I recommend using a white chocolate bar
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil, optional but recommended so chocolate doesn't harden upon cooling (vegetable or canola oil may be substituted)
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with foil (for easier cleanup) and spray very well with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a very large pot add the jumbo marshmallows, butter, and heat over medium heat until mixture has melted and can be stirred smooth; stir frequently and be patient. If the mixture starts browning, turn the heat down.
- Remove pot from the heat, add the cereal, miniature marshmallows, white chocolate chips, and stir to combine.
- Use a spatula that's been sprayed with cooking spray to transfer the mixture into the prepared pan to form an even, flat layer. Be careful not to pack, just press, the mixture into the pan or the bars can turn quite dense and hard. Set aside while you melt the white chocolate.
- To a medium microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate, coconut oil, and heat on high power for 30 seconds to melt. Stop to check and stir every 15 seconds until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- Using a spoon, evenly drizzle the white chocolate over the bars. Alternatively, you can add it to a ziptop bag, snip a corner, and ‘pipe’ it on.
- Allow bars to cool at room temp for at least 30 minutes, or until bars and chocolate are set before slicing and serving.
- Bars will keep airtight at room temp for up to 1 week.
- Adapted from Rachel Cooks
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 408Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 192mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 1gSugar: 45gProtein: 5g
More No-Bake Dessert Recipes:
S’mores Bars — SO EASY, NO-BAKE, just FOUR ingredients, and ready in FIVE minutes!! It doesn’t get any better than that and no campfire required! A hit with kids and adults at parties, potlucks, and picnics!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bars — Can’t decide if you want PB or chocolate? Make these easy no-bake bars! Chocolate + PB is sooo irresistible!
Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Bars — Easy, no-bake peanut butter cereal bars that are super soft and chewy! Topped with a heavenly chocolate-peanut butter swirl!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars — Easy, no-bake recipe that’s full of peanut butter and topped with chocolate and Kit Kat Bars!
No-Bake Triple Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chewy Cereal Bars — Peanut butter is used 3 times in these rich, soft, and very chewy bars! Easy, one-bowl recipe that’s ready in 15 minutes!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cereal Bars — A peanut buttery twist on classic Rice Krispies Treats with big chewy marshmallows in every bite!
Browned Butter Rice Krispies Treats – The best RKTs ever! Double the butter, and it’s browned, for great flavor and very soft, buttery, and chewy treats!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars— These peanut butter candy bars are no-bake, easy, loaded with bold peanut butter flavor, and plenty of chocolate. They’re super soft, very dense, and chewy!
I’m looking for a cookie recipe using chocolate cheerios
I don’t have a recipe like that on my site. I have hundreds of cookie recipes here though https://www.averiecooks.com/tag/cookies-2
I need these so bad. I hadn’t ever considered it til now, but cinnamon toast crunch and white chocolate are pretty much dream lovers together.
They are definitely my dream lovers united, for sure!
OMG that’s one of my favorite cereals. I can’t even buy it. Love that you added even more sugary goodness to it!
These are OUR dream bars. Seriously I couldn’t stop eating these. Did not give one singular piece of the 9×13 pan away! I hoarded :)
hey girl- this looks so yummy!
Thanks! Have a great weekend!
I cannot get over the gooey factor in these bars! Woah! My family will devour them!
The gooey factor is just sooooo amazing! We loved them!
You can never go wrong with cereal and marshmallows–and the white chocolate sounds wonderful. All of your no bake bars look so good–you have such a variety of flavors!
The marshmallow factor in this version was out of control amazing! No shame in admitting that I LOVED these sooo much!