Sheet Pan Skinny Lemon Pepper Chicken and Vegetables
This post may contain affiliate links.
Sheet Pan Skinny Lemon Pepper Chicken and Vegetables – An EASY sheet pan chicken dinner that’s ready in 25 minutes!! Bonus that it’s SKINNY and has so much FLAVOR from the lemon pepper!!
I love sheet pan dinners because I’m all about easy, tasty, flavorful meals that are ready in 25 minutes like this one.
Bonus points for being a skinny dinner. Lean protein, veggies, and it’s naturally gluten-free.
Yet it’s not missing an ounce of flavor thanks to the lemon pepper seasoning blend, olive oil, lemon juice, and honey that the chicken marinates in. The longer you marinate, the juicer and more flavorful your chicken will be.
For the vegetables I used broccoli, orange bell pepper, and red onion because I had them on hand but you can switch it up and you can mix and match based on what your family enjoys.
To keep this a skinnier meal, I held off an adding any sprinkles of Parmesan cheese or balsamic reduction like I did here, but go for it if you’re so inclined.
Because the recipe is made on a sheet pan, cleanup is as easy as tossing away a sheet of foil. The less dishes I have to do on busy weeknights, the happier I am.
- about 1 to 1.25 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground lemon pepper seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- about 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium/large yellow or orange bell pepper, diced into bite-sized pieces (another color pepper may be substituted)
- 1/2 of one large red onion, sliced into strips or small chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons freshly ground lemon pepper seasoning blend, or to taste
- Chicken - To a large zip top bag, add all ingredients, seal bag, and squish everything around to combine. Place bag in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes and longer if you have time. I marinated overnight.
- Vegetables - Preheat oven to 425F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup, and add the broccoli, bell peppers, onions, evenly drizzle with olive oil, evenly season with lemon pepper, and toss with your hands to distribute the oil and seasoning.
- Add the chicken to the baking sheet, including extra marinade from the bag, and stir to combine it with the vegetables.
- Bake for about 15 to 19 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables have some golden color. Toss halfway through baking to ensure even cooking. Cooking time will vary based on the thickness of the chicken and being that this is quite a hot oven, check early and often so you don't overcook the chicken which dries it out. Recipe is best warm and fresh but extra will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 423Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 876mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 5gSugar: 13gProtein: 48g
My Favorite Easy Chicken Recipes are ALL HERE
Easy Lemon Chicken with Caramelized Lemons – If you like lemons you’re going to love this very lemony lemon chicken! Easy, healthy, ready in 20 minutes, and bursting with bold lemon flavor!
Honey Lemon Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta – Easy, ready in 20 minutes, and you’ll love the tangy-sweet flavor! A healthy weeknight dinner for those busy nights!
One-Pan Honey Lemon Chicken and Roasted Potatoes – Juicy chicken with a honey lemon glaze that’s tangy-sweet and so good! Healthy, fast, so easy, and cleanup is a breeze!
One-Bag Lemon Chicken and Pasta – An easy lemon chicken and pasta recipe that’s family-friendly and perfect for busy weeknights! Everything cooks in ONE bag! The chicken is juicy, the pasta is tender, and cleanup is a breeze!
Easy Honey Mustard Chicken – Soft, juicy chicken tenders coated with the best honey mustard! Ready in 20 minutes, a family favorite, and a perfect addition to your weeknight dinner rotation!
Sheet Pan Honey Horseradish Chicken and Asparagus – The perfect balance of sweet honey with spicy horseradish in this easy, healthy recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes! Juicy chicken with crisp-tender asparagus for the win!
Sheet Pan Italian Chicken and Vegetables – Fast, easy, one pan recipe that’s full of flavor from balsamic, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and basil! The chicken is so tender, juicy, and moist!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.