White Chocolate Holiday Fudge
This post may contain affiliate links.
Holiday White Chocolate Fudge — This EASY foolproof white chocolate fudge recipe is perfect for Christmas and holiday parties!! A double dose of white chocolate with an Oreo Cookie crust for the WIN!!
The BEST Fudge Recipe
Nothing screams that the holiday season is upon us more than fudge, and this easy, foolproof white fudge recipe is a winner.
Make it for a Christmas party you’re hosting or an impromptu New Year’s party you were invited to. It’s so fast and easy.
If you’re not a white chocolate person and are more of a fudge traditionalist, this may not be the fudge for you. But for all of us white chocolate fans, you’re going to love the double dose of white chocolate in the form of white chocolate chips and white chocolate pudding mix like this one or this one. If you can’t find white chocolate flavor pudding mix in your grocery store and don’t want to order it, I’m sure that subbing with vanilla will be fine.
All fudge to me is very sweet, but this white chocolate fudge takes sweetness to the next level. White chocolate, pudding mix, and marshmallow creme have a way of doing that. If you have a full mouth of sweet teeth, this is the recipe for you. If you’re not a sweeeeeet sweets person, this isn’t the recipe for you.
The crust is my dream crust because it’s an Oreo Cookie crust. Who would ever say no to pulverized Oreos coated in butter? Just throw the Oreos (whole) into your food processor with melted butter. You don’t need to remove the white filling from the middle.
What’s in This White Chocolate Fudge?
To make this marshmallow fluff fudge recipe, you’ll need:
- Unsalted butter
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- White chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- Marshmallow creme
- Holiday sprinkles
How to Make White Chocolate Fudge
To make this white chocolate fudge recipe, first make the Oreo cookie crust and press it into a greased and lined 8×8-inch baking pan. After packing the crust into the pan, you can bake it for about 10 minutes in a 350ºF oven which will help set it better than the no-bake method that I employed, which renders the crust a little crumbly but totally livable.
Once the crust is made, you can move onto the white fudge itself. Add the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter to a saucepan and melt over medium heat. Once melted, stir in the pudding mix and marshmallow creme (your shoulder will be burning — it’s very thick!).
Turn the white chocolate fudge mixture into the baking dish and top with sprinkles. Pop it into the fridge for a few hours to set.
How Long Does Fudge Last?
This white fudge needs to be refrigerated and will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Tips for Making White Chocolate Fudge
Have patience when you’re melting the white chocolate chips because it can take some time. Some brands have more stabilizers in them than other brands, making them particularly resistant to melting. If you have a Trader Joe’s, I love their white chocolate chips because they melt easier for me than other brands.
I made the fudge in an 8×8-inch pan and it’s very thick/tall. For fudge that’s not as thick, use a 9×9-inch pan which is what I’ll do next time.
The fudge needs to be stored in the fridge and I think it tastes better anyway when it’s chilled.
- 25 Oreo Cookies (you don’t need to remove the filling)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- one 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- one 3.3 to 3.5-ounce box white chocolate flavored instant pudding mix (vanilla may be substituted if necessary)
- one 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- Holiday-colored sprinkles, to taste
- Line an 8×8-inch or 9×9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside. Note – I made the fudge in an 8×8-inch pan and it’s very thick/tall. For fudge that’s not as thick, use a 9×9-inch pan which is what I’ll do next time.
- To the canister of a food processor fitted with the S-blade, add the Oreos and mix on high speed until you have fine cookie crumbs.
- Add the butter and mix on high speed until combined.
- Turn crumbs out into prepared pan and hard-pack them with a spatula to form and even crust layer; set aside. Optionally, bake in a 350F oven for 10 minutes to help crust set better and not be as crumbly as the no-bake method.
- To a large, saucepan add the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and cook and stir over medium heat until the white chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth; stir nearly constantly and be patient because white chocolate chips can be resistant to melting.
- Add the pudding mix and stir until combined.
- Turn the heat to low, add the marshmallow creme, and stir continuously to combine, about 1 minute (your shoulder will be burning because mixture is very thick). Remove from the heat and immediately pour the mixture over the prepared crust.
- Top with sprinkles and place pan in the fridge to set up, at least 2 hours or until set and firm. Fudge needs to be refrigerated and will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1064Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 138gFiber: 1gSugar: 119gProtein: 13g
More No-Bake Holiday Desserts:
White Chocolate-Dipped Oreo Cookie Balls – Easy, no-bake recipe for the classic truffles that everyone loves!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Stacks — Easy, no-bake treats that are a holiday favorite! They have it all: Salty, sweet, crunchy, and gooey with chocolate and peanut butter! Great for cookie exchanges or impromptu parties!!
Loaded Christmas Bark — This easy, no-bake chocolate bark is loaded with goodies! Oreos, M&M’s, peanuts, pretzels, and sprinkles! Great for holiday parties and cookie exchanges! Salty, sweet, and addictively good!
Fudgy Bourbon Balls — Easy, no-bake, ready in 15 minutes, soft, chewy, and fudgy! Sugar and booze all in one bite-sized treat! Great for hostess gifts, holiday parties, and cookie exchanges!
The Easiest Foolproof Fudge — Look no further than this recipe for the EASIEST and most FOOLPROOF fudge that takes less than 3 minutes to make!
Holiday Special K Bars — Super chewy, gooey, FAST, easy, no-bake cereal bars loaded with peanut butter, chocolate, and sprinkles!! Like scotcheroos but with Special K!
Graham Cracker Toffee — If you’re looking for a recipe that will disappear at holiday parties, cookie exchanges, neighborhood potlucks, or school bake sales, this graham cracker toffee is a guaranteed winner.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls — EASY, NO-BAKE chocolate peanut butter balls that are a holiday favorite!! They have it all: Salty, sweet, crunchy, with chocolate and peanut butter! Great for cookie exchanges or impromptu parties!!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.