I hope you’re having a good day and in the mood for a little game of yes or no.
1. Have you ever eaten raw cookie dough?
The real raw kind (above) with eggs
Not the Raw Vegan Cookie Dough (below) kind which is egg-free
2. Do you think beans are the Musical Fruit? Spicy Baked Black Beans with Mixed Vegetables may have had that effect in our house.
3. If a friend asked you if you thought her outfit made her look fat, would you tell her your honest thoughts?
4. Would you be able to explain the differences (without having a color chart next to you) between magenta, maroon, and crimson in a succinct way, either to a grown man or a preschooler, so that in a couple sentences they knew what was what?
Bonus points if the grown man even after the explanation has any idea what you just said. If you ask him to pick out a maroon tie, he will likely come home with a periwinkle one.
5. Does the combination of chocolate + peanut butter make you happy?
What are your answers to 1 through 5 above?
1. yes (and I’m still here)
3. yes (but this is hard and I’ve been known to dodge this question and admit to a little bit of white lying or sugar-coating)
And have you entered the Asian Foods Giveaway?
And as a favor, have you voted for me in the Delta/Biscoff Bakeoff? Just takes a second and thank you!