20 Favorite Crunchy Snacks and Healthy Chips Maker Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links.
I love crispy and crunchy snacks. The more texture and crunch, the happier I am.
When I’m feeling snacky, crunchy and crispy is what I reach for. Here are 20 Favorite Crunchy Snacks:
1. White Chocolate Buttery Waffles Snack Mix – Hot buttered waffles are drenched in peanut butter, white chocolate, and sprinkles in this easy mix
2. Sweet with Heat Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts (gluten-free) – Easy, ready in 30 minutes, and extremely addictive
3. Cinnamon Sugar Chocolate Pretzels – One of the best things I’ve ever made in the microwave in under 5 minutes
4. Twix Bar Chocolate Chip Cookies – The crunchy Twix bars baked into my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe is a fun, crunchy twist
5. Coconut Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds (vegan, GF)
6. Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Graham Crackers – Easy and no need for storebought after these
8. Thin Mints (vegan, no-bake) – Make in minutes and they’re a dead-ringer for the original
9. Fruit, Seed and Nut Crackers – Healthy homemade crackers filled with dried fruit, seeds, and nuts that are better than storebought and easily customizeable
10. Homemade Little Debbie Star Crunch (no-bake) – Healthier than storebought and easy to make at home
13. Parmesan Ranch Snack Mix – Make in 5 minutes
14. Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispies Smores Bars (almost no-bake)
15. Vegan Gluten-Free Seeds-Only Crackers (Homemade Mary’s Crackers)
16. Buttery Toasted Captain Crunchies (Vegan & GF options) – A twist on a favorite childhood cereal
17. Chocolate Coconut Kale Chips (vegan, gluten-free) – Anyone will love kale when it’s coated in chocolate and coconut
18. Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Granola (vegan, GF) – Never need to buy pre-made granola again. Combine the ingredients you like and make it at home, quickly, easily, and for pennies on the dollar compared to storebought
19. White Chocolate Vanilla Peanut Butter Puppy Chow (GF) – Like the original version with cereal and peanut butter, but coated with white chocolate
20. Reese’s Pieces Soft Peanut Butter Cookies – The crunchy, crackly Reese’s Pieces add tons of texture to the rich peanut butter dough
The Topchips Chips Maker by Mastrad allows you to make vegan, light, crispy, fat-free chips in just minutes in the microwave.
Simply slice the vegetable/fruit of your choice with the mini-mandoline, place the slices on the silicone tray, microwave for 3 minutes, and the result is a healthy and delicious snack.
Mastrad products are available online at or at national retailers such as Crate and Barrel, Sur La Table, Williams-Sonoma and more.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by leaving a blog comment below in response to the first question and completing the other tasks to unlock additional entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
Make sure to also enter the $500 Apple iPad Giveaway!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.