Glazed FUNFETTI®-Inspired Rolls
This post may contain affiliate links.
These are my idea of crescent rolls. Everything is better when there are sprinkles and involved.
They’re so easy, ready in 15 minutes, and make for a great impromptu treat.
I used a tube of refrigerated crescent rolls, added 1 teaspoon of sprinkles to each of the 8 triangles, rolled them up, topped with more sprinkles, and baked.
There’s almond extract in the glaze which lends an added depth of flavor. I love almond extract and think it’s great here but you can sub with vanilla extract if you prefer.
The dough is buttery, flaky, and every bite is loaded with sprinkles. My daughter’s eyes really lit up when she saw these.
If you have a sweet tooth that strikes, or your kids want to ‘help’ you in the kitchen, this is a perfect easy recipe the whole family will love.
- one 8-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons rainbow sprinkles (jimmies), divided
- 4 teaspoons rainbow sprinkles (jimmies), divided
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon almond extract, or to taste (vanilla extract may be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream, or as needed for consistency (I used cashewmilk)
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet with a Silpat or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll each of the crescent rolls so they’re flat triangles. Place on a clean countertop or large cutting board.
- Evenly sprinkle each of the triangles with 1 teaspoon sprinkles.
- Starting at the base of each triangle, roll up, and place on baking sheet spaced about 2 inches apart.
- Evenly sprinkle each of the rolls with 1/2 teaspoon sprinkles.
- Bake for about 11 to 13 minutes, or according to package directions, or until rolls are cooked through; don’t overcbake because they firm up as they cool. Allow rolls to cool on baking sheet while you make the glaze.
- To a medium bowl, add the confectioners’ sugar, almond extract (I used 1 teaspoon, reduce if you’re sensitive to the flavor), milk, and whisk to combine. You may need to add slightly more sugar or milk, depending on desired glaze consistency.
- Evenly and liberally top each roll with glaze. If you have extra glaze, it will keep airtight in the fridge for at least 1 week. Rolls are best warm and fresh but will keep airtight at room temp for up to 3 days. Reheat for about 10 to 15 seconds in the microwave if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 2g
Easy Homemade Funfetti Cake with Vanilla Buttercream – Move over storebought cake mix!! This easy cake only takes minutes to make and tastes wayyyy better!
Softbatch Funfetti Sugar Cookies – Move over cake mix. These easy, super soft cookies are from scratch and loaded with sprinkles!
Chewy Sugar Sprinkles Cookies – Sugar cookies get a makeover by adding sprinkles!
Funfetti Cookie Dough Balls – For those of us who love raw dough almost more than baked cookies, this is safe-to-eat and so darn good!
Cookie Butter Funfetti Triple Chip Bars – Cookie Butter and sprinkles in one easy bar!
Funfetti Cake Batter Blondies – Easy, one bowl, no mixer recipe for soft, buttery blondies that taste like cake batter and are loaded with sprinkles!
No-Ice-Cream-Maker Funfetti Cake Batter Golden Oreo Ice Cream – Easy, decadent, and loaded with sprinkles and Golden Oreos in every bite! No ice cream maker needed!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.