This product combines 3 faves of mine:
1. Horseradish: I have a Horseradish Relish Dressing recipe which I use on salads or as a veggie dipper
2. Dill: I have a Vegan Creamy Lemon, Dill & Herb Dressing recipe too that is great on spiralized raw noodles or as a veggie dip
3. Mustard: I use it on everything from salads to crackers to recipes. Recently, I found a certain type of mustard I had been looking for for 10 years.
I went “all out” and used my horseradish dill mustard as a dip for some carrots and broccoli. I love simplicity.
The horseradish has a kick, it’s not overly dill-ey so it doesn’t overpower the other flavors, and has a nice sweetness to it which I loved.
And no added sodium, garlic, or onions = best things ever because I am not a fan of any!
The horseradish won’t last long. In fact, it’s already almost gone. I love horseradish!
In keeping with a condiments theme, let me remind you just how much I adore them with these recipes:
Mango Ginger Maple Tofu (with mango ginger chutney, one of the best condiments ever)
Foodgawker picked up the picture and recipe so that made me really happy and like the hours of cooking, photographing, editing, and posting was all worth it!
Also, I edited the post to include a gluten-free and dairy-free option to the recipe. Read the recipe, at the bottom, if this is of interest to you.
And thanks for letting me know what you’d like to see me make next. I am always open to suggestions!
Dessert: I’ll remind you of last week’s recipe for No Bake Nutter Butter Special K Bars
1. Do you like horseradish?
2. Do you like condiments? Favorites?
Yes and my faves are: ketchup, mustard, sweet pickle relish, sweet chutneys, and vegan slaw dressing.
Condiments I am just meh about: tahini, hummus (only because beans and I do not get along in any true quantity), bbq sauce/soy sauce (the sodium is a deal breaker), and olives (not sure if they are technically a condiment but I’m not a fan).
3. What kind of horsing around did you do this weekend?
After my fall, I had to take it easy with workouts and just did some gentle walking and stretching. I also worked, spent time in the kitchen, and spent time with Skylar which was awesome.
P.S. If you’re just catching up on posts, here are mine since Friday:
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- I Fell
- Five Fun Friday Facts
- Little Thrills
- Art & Artists