Kiss On The Lips Cocktail
This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s okay to start Monday off with a cocktail because tomorrow is Valentine’s Day.
This frozen drink is easy, fruity, tropical-tasting, and the colors are so fun. Look at that kiss of grenadine that’s drizzled in.
They go down way too easily and would be extra refreshing on hot summer days.
Frozen mango chunks are blended with peach schnapps and Malibu Rum OR use a flavored vodka such as pineapple, peach, strawberry, raspberry, whatever you love. I’ve made it with both Malibu and strawberry vodka and they were both great. Use what you have on hand.
I also made a virgin version for my daughter – just mango, splash of water to get the blender going, drizzled with grenadine and topped with a cherry. She loved it. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 ounces Malibu Rum OR flavored vodka (pineapple, peach, strawberry, raspberry, etc.)
- 1 1/2 ounces peach schnapps
- 1 tablespoon grenadine, or to taste
- maraschino cherries and pineapple, optional for garnishing
- To the canister of a blender, add the mango, rum or vodka, peach schnapps, and blend on high-speed to incorporate. If desired, add more mango (or ice) for a thicker consistency.
- Pour into a glass, drizzle with grenadine to taste, stir in the grenadine if desired or just let gravity do the work, optionally garnish with maraschino cherries and pineapple. Serve immediately. Recipe is intended for those for whom alcohol is legal and appropriate.
Adapted from Mix That Drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 451Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 4gSugar: 61gProtein: 2g
Malibu Sunset – Fun, fruity, easy, tropical, and they go down so easily!
Rum Runner – My favorite recipe for rum runners from a Caribbean bartender!
Tropical Peach Pineapple Slushies – Plenty of booze and no added sugar, a win-win! Cool, refreshing, and they go down so easily!
Watermelon Lemon Drop Slushies – Wondering what to do with all the watermelon you have? Make easy, cool, refreshing slushies!
Tropical Mango Mimosas – A fun, easy, and refreshing twist on classic mimosas! A party favorite at your next brunch or event! Everyone will want refills!
Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria – A lighter, fresher alternative to red sangria! Try it for your next party!
Tropical Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch – Sweet and citrusy with a tropical vibe! So fast and easy!! Punch and sangria all in one with loads of fruit! (can be made virgin)
Lightened-Up Raspberry Coconut Punch – Sweet, tangy, refreshing and isn’t a caloric lead balloon! But don’t worry, it still packs a punch!
The Best Homemade Margaritas: All-Natural, 3-Ingredients – No sugar so you can sip worry-free! They go down way too easily!
Watermelon Raspberry Slushies – Summertime in a glass! Cool, refreshing, and you’ll want a refill before you know it!
5-Calorie Raspberry Lime Margarita Fizz (non-alcoholic, vegan, gluten-free) – 5-Calorie Raspberry Lime Margarita Fizz (non-alcoholic) – Cool, refreshing, and won’t break your caloric bank with only 5 calories!
Mango Coconut Water Tropical Martini – At just 100 calories a drink, you can sip worry-free!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.