Lightened Up Cookies and Cream Mocha Milkshake
This post may contain affiliate links.
I can and do guzzle iced coffee year-round, but it’s especially refreshing in the summer.
And of course iced coffee is even better when it’s blended with ice cream.
The milkshakes are sweet, creamy, rich, satisfying, and I used lighter versions of ingredients.
I blended low-fat cookies and cream ice cream with International Delight’s Mocha Light Iced Coffee.
It’s ready to drink right from the carton and has a smooth mocha flavor. With only 100 calories per 8 ounce serving in the iced coffee I can satisfy my coffee and chocolate cravings in one fell swoop.
It’s great on its own over ice for a refreshing pick-me-up, and it makes awesome milkshakes.
International Delight wants you to enter the Summer Iced Coffee Tumbler Sweepstakes on Facebook.
You can enter daily through the end of August for a chance to win an ID Iced Coffee tumbler. 100 tumblers will be awarded each week.
Between the little bits of cookies which add texture, the mocha undertones, and the sweet creamy ice cream, my family went nuts for these.
And it’s lighter, even better. Makes me think seconds are in order.
Beating the heat never tasted so good.
- 2 scoops low-fat cookies and cream ice cream (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup+ International Delight Mocha Light Iced Coffee, or as needed
- fat-free whipped cream or whipped topping, optional for garnishing
- crushed chocolate-sandwich cookies, optional for garnishing
- To the canister of a blender, add the ice cream, 1/2 cup iced coffee, and blend on high power until smooth. Add additional coffee as necessary or until desired consistency is reached.
- Optionally garnish with whipped cream and cookies.
- Serve immediately. If desired, extra portion will keep airtight in the freezer for up to 1 month; allow to come up to room temp for about 30 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1065Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 780mgCarbohydrates: 144gFiber: 6gSugar: 75gProtein: 27g
Skinny Caramel Frappuccino – Only 50 Calories Per Serving. Think of all the money and calories you’ll save
Creamy Boozy Iced Coffee – Jazz up your usual iced coffee & try this smooth & creamy version! So good & very refreshing!
Thick and Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie – (vegan, GF) – You’ll need a spoon for this smoothie that tastes like drinkable fudge
Low-Fat Copycat Wendy’s Frosty – 4 ingredients & a blender is all you need for this spot-on, lighter version of the real thing
Chocolate Cake Batter Milkshake – If you love cake batter, this is the smooth and creamy milkshake for you! Have your cake and drink it, too
This post was brought to you by International Delight. Recipe, images, and opinions expressed are my own.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.