This post may contain affiliate links.
Here are this week’s Thursday Things:
1. I need a free-standing storage unit for my living/family room area for dishes, books, knick-knacks, and just stuff. Between a stand mixer, a Vita-Mix, and enough random little plates to start my own thrift shop some days, my kitchen storage area is maxed out.
I am storing my books and cookbooks in boxes and in random parts of my house and they’re not all in one place because I don’t have proper shelving and storage. Need to fix this.
2. This unit from West Elm would be lovely. Part open, part glass doors, part solid doors. A nice balance.
I need to poke around the Ikea site and do some research but it’s one of those don’t even want to start researching it because I’ll drive myself crazy with options type projects. It would be easier to just get the West Elm but then I wouldn’t get to drive myself crazy researching the options. See how I am?
Unfortunately, a sale doesn’t necessarily mean affordable. Tiny bowls are still $20 bucks and plates are still $10 dollars each and up, but anything beats full price.
4. I picked up a few little plates. Half were on sale, half weren’t.
The things I really want never tend to be the things on sale. Funny how that works.
5. If I get more storage in my house then I can buy more at Anthro, right? Can I borrow your credit card while I’m at it?
6. Bloody Mary Tomatoes sound fabulous. I love bloody Mary’s.
Hate the sodium, but love the taste. The spicier the better.
7. Popsicle maker. Yes, you could just freeze your popsicle “batter”; you don’t need a “maker”. But I’m all about quirky, fun gadgets. Unless they’re $50 bucks.
This one makes popsicles in 10 minutes after you first freeze the base (for a few hours).
8. I picked up these for $4.99 and they’ve been working like a charm. Who needs quirky $50 gadgets anyway.
Recipes are coming for some popsicles and frozen treats (hopefully before summer is over).
9. Mango Banana Vanilla Softserve (vegan, GF) is more fun to eat push-up style than in a bowl.
And eating it from a mold beats eating it straight from the Vita-Mix canister.
Way too many adorable baking supplies, party supplies, and party favors under one roof.
Cupcake Liner Pick-a-Mix. I want these which would mean I’d have to make more cupcakes. Oh darn.
3 Musketeers Marshmallow Candy-Stuffed White Chocolate Cupcakes with Fluffy Vanilla Buttercream would look much better in cute liners.
What are your Thursday Things?
Feel free to link up anything you’ve made, done, seen, tried, or bought that’s fabulous.
If you have any fun kitchenware sites you love, link those up because I always need cute cupcake liners.
Do you have any storage systems that you love?
Link it up because I’d love to hear about it.
I would like to keep it as classy as possible considering it’s going to be in my living room. In general, big huge plastic storage bins and carts on wheels don’t scream stylish and chic, but at least they’re functional. Ideally I’d like something that doesn’t break the bank, looks great, and is functional.
Have a great (almost) long weekend!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.