20 Beat The Heat No-Bake Treats
This post may contain affiliate links.
I think of Memorial Day Weekend as the official kickoff to summer, my favorite time of year.
If warmer weather leaves you with a lack of desire to turn on the oven and heat up your house, then these quick, easy, no-bake treats will leave you staying cool.
All are No-Bake
Many are Vegan and Gluten-Free
2. Pink Lemonade Freezer Bars (No-Bake)
3. Nutter Butter Special K Bars (no-bake)
4. Cinnamon Sugar Chocolate Pretzels (no-bake, with vegan and GF options)
5. Orange Push-Up Smoothie (gluten-free)
6. Cinnamon Oatmeal Date Bars with Chocolate Chunks (no-bake, vegan, gluten-free)
7. Browned Butter Rice Krispies Treats (no-bake with vegan and GF options) -Best RKT’s I’ve ever had
8. Ritz Cracker Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups (No-Bake, Vegan)
9. Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls (no-bake, vegan, gluten-free)
11. Old-Fashioned Butter Mints (no-bake, gluten-free)
12. Healthy Fudgy Brownie Bites (no-bake, vegan, GF, grain-free/Paleo, soy-free, no added sugar or salt)
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Squares (No-Bake, Vegan, GF)
14. Peanut Butter and Jelly Coconut Cashew Sandwich Cookies (No-Bake, Vegan, GF)
15. Nutella Brownie Truffle Bites (no-bake with vegan and GF options)
17. Snickerdoodle Cookie Granola Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF)
18. Homemade Little Debbie Star Crunch (no-bake)
20. Frozen Chocolate Pudding and Wafer Cake (No-Bake, 3 ingredients)
Have a great weekend and check back for a giveaway!
What treats do you make when the weather warms up?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.