BLT Pasta Salad
BLT Pasta Salad – EASY, ready in 15 minutes, feeds a crowd, and PERFECT for potlucks and parties!! Creamy ranch dressing perfectly coats the pasta and BACON! Guaranteed family FAVORITE!!
This salad screams summertime picnics, potlucks, and casual backyard get-togethers.
It’s easy, ready in 15 minutes, feeds a crowd, and has all the flavors of a traditional BLT minus the bread. Insert pasta.
I love the romaine lettuce that’s woven through the tender pasta, along with juicy cherry tomatoes, crisp bacon, and green onions.
To save time I use precooked bacon that I simply zap in the microwave for a minute before dicing but you can make it the old-fashioned way if you prefer.
Everything is tossed in zesty, creamy ranch dressing that’s spiked with a hint of barbecue sauce.
The dressing is perfect and ties this family-friendly pasta salad together.
BLT Pasta Salad
This salad screams summertime picnics, potlucks, and casual backyard get-togethers. It’s easy, ready in 15 minutes, feeds a crowd, is family-friendly, and has all the flavors of a traditional BLT minus the bread. Insert pasta. I love the romaine lettuce that’s woven through the tender pasta, along with juicy cherry tomatoes, crisp bacon, and green onions. Everything is tossed in zesty, creamy ranch dressing that’s spiked with a hint of barbecue sauce.
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) uncooked farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- about 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cooked bacon, diced small
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced into thin rounds
- about 1/2 cup ranch dressing, or more if desired
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and add to a large bowl.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, green onions, and toss to combine; set aside.
- To a small bowl, add the ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, pepper, stir to combine, and evenly drizzle over the salad. If necessary, add additional ranch as desired to evenly coat the salad. Serve immediately after dressed. Salad is best fresh.
Adapted from Taste of Home
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Bacon Potato Salad – There’s no mayo in this easy potato salad that’s loaded with bacon, corn, red onions, and tossed with a flavorful dijon dressing! Always a favorite at picnics, potlucks, parties, and events!
BLT Chopped Salad with Homemade Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing – Fast, fresh, healthy, and satisfying!
Ravioli and Summer Vegetable Spinach Salad – Crisp-tender zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, and chickpeas over spinach with cheesy ravioli and a dijon vinaigrette! A healthy yet hearty salad that takes advantage of summer!
Garden Fresh Tortellini Pasta Salad – Juicy tomatoes, cucumbers and corn with creamy avocado, basil and parmesan tossed in lemon vinaigrette with cheese tortellini! Healthy, easy, ready in 15 minutes!
Italian Chicken Pasta Salad – Easy, ready in 20 minutes, and healthy! Bursting with fresh flavors from juicy tomatoes, cucumber, basil, parmesan, and tender chicken tossed in a tangy lemon vinaigrette!
Smoky Chicken, Peppers, and Spinach Pasta Salad – Juicy chicken, crisp bell peppers and pasta with smoked paprika! Fast, easy, healthy and a hit with everyone! Great for picnics, potlucks, or easy weeknight dinners!
Sweet and Sour Zucchini Corn Salad – Packed with big, bold flavors and tons of crunch! Healthy, light and not just another salad!