Club Sandwich Pasta Salad
This post may contain affiliate links.
Club Sandwich Pasta Salad – All your favorite club sandwich ingredients in an EASY pasta salad!! Turkey, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese with ranch! Ready in 15 minutes and perfect for potlucks, picnics, and parties!!
I have fond memories of going out to lunch with my grandma when I was growing up.
At the local diner we went to, one or both of us would usually order a club sandwich. It was just our thing.
Club Sandwich Ingredients
This pasta salad is a spin on a club sandwich. Turkey, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese all coated in creamy ranch dressing that’s spiked with a hint of barbecue sauce.
Nothing fancy but club sandwiches aren’t fancy – but they are definitely good.
It’s a spinoff of this BLT Pasta Salad I made last summer that turned out to be a reader favorite.
This is an extremely flexible recipe and you can easily add what you prefer most. Like more cheese? Add it. Are you a tomato fiend like me? Add another handful.
Feeds A Crowd
It makes a good sized batch already but if you’re feeding a big group, it’s an easy recipe to double and will be a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
You can even bump up the amount of pasta from 8 ounces to 12 ounces if you want to bulk up the batch size if you’re making this for a crowd.
It’s easy, ready in 15 minutes, perfect for picnics, potlucks, parties, or easy-breezy lunches and dinners. I can’t believe Fourth Of July is right around the corner. This would be a perfect pasta salad to put on your menu.
Other favorite pasta salads:
- BLT Pasta Salad – EASY, ready in 15 minutes, feeds a crowd, and perfect for potlucks and parties! Creamy ranch dressing perfectly coats the pasta and bacon! Guaranteed family favorite!
- Taco Pasta Salad – Easy, ready in 20 minutes, and loaded with great Mexican-inspired ingredients including corn, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, and more! Perfect for picnics, parties, and potlucks!
- Italian Chicken Pasta Salad – Easy, ready in 20 minutes, and healthy! Bursting with fresh flavors from juicy tomatoes, cucumber, basil, parmesan, and tender chicken tossed in a tangy lemon vinaigrette!
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) uncooked farfalle (bowtie) pasta (rigatoni, ziti, small shells, etc. may be substituted)
- about 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces deli turkey breast, diced into bite-sized pieces
- about 3/4 cup cooked bacon, diced small (I use one 2.5-ounce package precooked bacon and microwave it for 1 minute to save time, about 10 slices)
- 1 to 1.5 cups shredded cheese (I use a Mexican blend)
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced into thin rounds
- about 1/2 cup ranch dressing, or more if desired (mayo may be substituted)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce (I prefer 4 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and add to a large bowl.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, turkey, cheese, green onions, and toss to combine; set aside.
- To a small bowl, add the ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, pepper, stir to combine, and evenly drizzle over the salad. If necessary, add additional ranch as desired to evenly coat the salad. Serve immediately after dressed. Salad is best fresh.
Adapted from BLT Pasta Salad
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 833mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 12g
Taco Pasta Salad – Easy, ready in 20 minutes, and loaded with great Mexican-inspired ingredients including corn, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, and more! Perfect for picnics, parties, and potlucks!
Italian Chicken Pasta Salad – Easy, ready in 20 minutes, and healthy! Bursting with fresh flavors from juicy tomatoes, cucumber, basil, parmesan, and tender chicken tossed in a tangy lemon vinaigrette!
Bacon Potato Salad – There’s no mayo in this easy potato salad that’s loaded with bacon, corn, red onions, and tossed with a flavorful dijon dressing! Always a favorite at picnics, potlucks, parties, and events!
BLT Chopped Salad with Homemade Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing – Fast, fresh, healthy, and satisfying!
Ravioli and Summer Vegetable Spinach Salad – Crisp-tender zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, and chickpeas over spinach with cheesy ravioli and a dijon vinaigrette! A healthy yet hearty salad that takes advantage of summer!
Smoky Chicken, Peppers, and Spinach Pasta Salad – Juicy chicken, crisp bell peppers and pasta with smoked paprika! Fast, easy, healthy and a hit with everyone! Great for picnics, potlucks, or easy weeknight dinners!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.