Dessert Balls, Bites, Mini-Cookies, and Donut Hole Recipes:
High Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
No Bake Coconut & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Raw Vegan Peanut Butter (or Sunflower Seed Butter) Vanilla Balls
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls (with a High Protein Option)
Raw Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
No-Bake Vegan Maple Flaxseed Cookies
High Raw Vegan Sugar Cookie Dough Balls
No-Bake White Chocolate & Mango Cookie Dough Bites
No-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cake Bites
High Raw Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Balls
And try not to get drunk. Kidding, the alcohol is pretty minor in these!
And Nut Butter Filled Caramel Bites
My recipe for Homemade Vegan Raw Caramel Sauce, too!
No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
Pretzel Peanut Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles
Raw Vegan Chocolate Donut Holes
Raw Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Donut Holes
High Raw Vegan Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes
Optional Add-In’s, Extras, Tweaks, Variations for the Previous Recipes:
- Use Christmas Cookie Cutters and make Stars, Reindeer, Gingerbread men, etc.
- Shape into logs, bars, biggerballs, squares, hearts
- Decorate with Sprinkles!!!
- Frosting or Icing (see my Raw Vegan Icing Recipe Here)
- Roll finished product in: Cinnamon-Sugar, Brown or White Sugar, Carob, Coconut, Cocoa Nibs, Cocoa Powder, Powdered Sugar, Shredded Coconut
- Dip in Maple Syrup or Agave
- Add in Carob, Coconut, Cocoa Nibs into the “dough” mixture
- Rather than adding in chocolate chips, add raisins
- Use raisins instead of dates, gogi berries instead of raisins, dried cranberries instead of dried cherries, etc.
- Use or combine multiple types of dried fruit rather than solely using dates: gogi berries, raisins, cranberries, craisins, apricots
- Dash of agave or coconut oil if mixture is too dry
- Dehydrate for a more “cooked tasting” version. But I love the raw dough taste so this is out for me generally speaking!
- Flatten or mold into larger cookie shapes
- Double the recipe to share with others. I like to make dessert recipes that don’t make a ridiculous quantity so you’re not tempted to eat the whole thing in a sitting! But also, smaller batches are nice because that way you get to try it, but then move onto something new & different. I need variety in my dessert life, I tell ya!
The sky’s the limit, get creative!!!!!!!!
Tip of the Day: What Makes Up a “Good Recipe”
For me, a recipe has to encompass many things if I am going to actually make it and then continue making it as it becomes a go-to favorite.
Some of those recipe elements include:
1. Easy. The less steps the better.
2. Time Involved. If I cannot make the entire thing from walking into my pantry to grab the dry goods to the last dish is dried and put away 30 minutes later then I am probably not going to make it. I have a life outside of the kitch, too.
3. One appliance. For me, this is my Vita-Mix. For you, it may be your food processor or Magic Bullet. Dehydrated food is lovely, but it can be a lonnnnng wait and too much advance planning. And also the amount of dishes involved factors in here too. If you need a whisk, spoon, spatula, mixer beaters, Vita canisters, dehydrator screens, 7 bowls, forget it. One Appliance Please!!
4. Very simple and short ingredient list. Nothing exotic. Nothing too expensive.
5. Taste. Must be excellent and if it’s a raw approximation of Something Else, it’s gotta taste like the Something Else it’s trying to be otherwise why bother. Just eat the Something Else or skip it entirely. Unless I can make a raw approximation that is spot-on in the flavor department, I’d rather just not have it.
And now, I present you with Ball Humor. If you don’t have a sense of humor or you’re mind is firmly out of the gutter, then go ahead and stop reading now. For the rest of us, enjoy my little Ball Jokes!
Soaking Wet (Sunflower Seed Butter) Balls
Don’t Freeze your Balls Off! (these just came out of the freezer)
You Must Have Ice Running Through your Balls!
My balls are chilly!
Don’t get your Balls in a Wad
Stackable Stack-A-Ball (get it, ha-ha!)
Go Thaw Your Balls Out (15 minutes post-freezer)
Leaning Tower of Pisa Balls
Ok, I’m Done….For now….
Stay Tuned For This Recipe List & Post to Continually Grow and Increase, as I create more Raw Vegan Balls, Holes, Treats, and Desserts…