Cookies and Cream Bundt Cake
I don’t know what I was waiting for.
The cake is soft, tender, and loaded with chunks of Oreos in every bite. They soften to a perfect texture while baking.
The frosting is fluffy, light, and I couldn’t resist garnishing the cake with more Oreos. Who can resist Oreos?
It’s an extremely easy cake that takes advantage of a couple baking shortcuts. I was in a hurry to get this cake made for a party and no one who ate it had a clue how fast and easy this it was. They were too busy oohing and ahhing about how good it tasted.
The cake base is a box of white cake mix but you can use this scratch recipe. For the frosting I cheated and used storebought frosting or go ahead and make the scratch frosting I have listed in the recipe.
When you’re adding the Oreos to the cake batter try to just add whole pieces rather than crumbs because too many crumbs in the batter will cause the cake to look muddy or ‘dirty’.
Also don’t overmix them into the batter because the results won’t be as pretty.
Cookies and Cream Bundt Cake
The cake is soft, tender, and loaded with chunks of Oreos in every bite. They soften to a perfect texture while baking. The frosting is fluffy, light, and I couldn’t resist garnishing the cake with more Oreos. It’s an extremely easy cake that takes advantage of a couple baking shortcuts.When you’re adding the Oreos to the cake batter try to just add whole pieces rather than crumbs and don’t overmix them into the batter.
- one 15.25-ounce box white cake mix (I used Duncan Hines but you can use this scratch recipe), plus ingredients to make the cake (likely 3 egg whites, water, and oil)
- 24 Oreo Cookies (from a 14.3-ounce package), quartered; plus more for garnishing
- one 14-ounce container storebought whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1/4 cup (half of 1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- about 2 to 2 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cream or milk
- Cake – Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan very well with floured cooking spray or grease and flour the pan; set aside.
- Make cake according to package directions likely adding 3 egg whites, water, and oil.
- Stir in the Oreos; don’t overmix. Tip – When adding the Oreos, try to just add whole pieces rather than crumbs because too many crumbs in the batter will cause the cake to look muddy or ‘dirty’. Turn batter out into prepared pan and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until done and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs. Set cake aside to cool in pan for about 10 to 15 minutes before inverting it onto a cake stand or platter. Allow cake to cool completely before frosting it.
- Frosting – Use storebought frosting (and skip to step 7) OR to a large bowl (or to the bowl of a stand mixer) add the butter and beat until light and creamy.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and beat with an electric mixer (or use the paddle attachment of a stand mixer) to incorporate.
- Add the cream slowly in the amount necessary to achieve desired frosting consistency.
- Spread frosting over cake. If you have extra frosting it will keep airtight in the fridge for at least 2 weeks.
- Add Oreos for garnishing as desired and serve. Cake will keep airtight at room temp for up to 4 days or in the fridge for up to 1 week. I’m comfortable storing frosted items at room temp, but if you’re not store in the fridge noting cake will be more prone to drying out in the fridge.
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Loaded Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies – Ultra fudgy brownies topped with cream cheese, white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and Oreos! Loaded to the max and soooo good! Easy, no mixer recipe that’s as easy as using a mix!
Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies – Fudgy brownies with a layer of cream cheese and tons of Oreos! They’ll be your new favorites!
Oreo Cookie-Stuffed Brownies with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting – Oreos baked right into fudgy brownies and topped with decadent buttercream!
Marshmallow Caramel Oreo Cookie S’Mores Bars – A buttery Oreo crust topped with marshmallows, caramel, and chocolate chips! No campfire required!
Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie Bars – Stuffed to the max with M&Ms and Oreos! Easy, no-mixer recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes. Always a hit at parties!
Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies and Cream Frosting – Soft, fluffy cupcakes with frosting you’ll want to eat by the spoonful! Amazingly there’s no eggs or butter so you can have seconds!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Silk Oreo Pie – An easy no-bake pie with a crunchy Oreo crust, a creamy salty-sweet peanut butter filling, and topped with peanuts and chocolate chips!