No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes — These no-bake mini cheesecakes require just 5 ingredients and don’t require you to turn on your oven! Perfect for holiday parties, birthdays, and more!
No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
Mini food just tastes better. Yes, it really does. And when we’re talking about an easy-peasy dessert that you can make in minutes without even turning on your oven, well, those desserts taste even better.
It’s the holiday season, we’re all busy, pressed for time, going in a million directions, and shortcuts come in handy.
For these no-bake mini cheesecakes I used a box of JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert. It’s as easy as stirring melted butter together with a crust mixture, pressing it into cupcake liners, and beating together the filling mixture with milk before spooning it over the crust.
The package contains a cherry topping, but rather than using it I opted for topping the mini cheesecake bites with mini mint chocolate cookies, mint chocolate chips, and mini chocolate chips. Other ideas include: hot fudge, melted white chocolate, raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, fresh berries, crushed candy bits, or whatever your heart desires.
The nice thing about mini food is built-in portion control. The buttery graham cracker crust with the tangy cream cheese filling is a classically perfect combination that I can’t get enough of. Hence, mini food is great. And the texture of the crunchy cookies and baking chips contrasted with the smooth, creamy filling is just perfect.
My family raved about these no-bake mini cheesecakes and I never bothered mentioning they were as easy as opening a box. Check out the Kraft Hub for more hearty, home-style recipes that’ll come in handy.
What’s in These No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes?
The ingredients list for these no-bake mini cheesecakes is incredibly short. All you’ll need to make the graham cracker crust and no-bake cheesecake filling is:
- Jell-O No-Bake Cheesecake Dessert package
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Your favorite cheesecake toppings
How to Make No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
Line a muffin pan with muffin liners, then mix together the melted butter and graham cracker mixture that comes in the package. Press the graham cracker crust into the muffin liners and set aside.
Then, mix together the cheesecake filling mixture and milk using an electric whisk. Divide the no-bake cheesecake filling between the muffin liners and pop the cheesecake bites into the fridge to set.
Once set, sprinkle the tops of the no-bake mini cheesecakes with an assortment of mini chocolate chips, mini cookies, and so forth.
Can I Use Different Cheesecake Toppings?
Of course! The package contains a cherry topping, but rather than using it I opted for topping the mini cheesecakes with mini mint chocolate cookies, mint chocolate chips, and mini chocolate chips.
Other ideas include hot fudge, melted white chocolate, raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, fresh berries, crushed candy bits, or whatever your heart desires.
Can I Prep These in Advance?
Yes, these no-bake mini cheesecakes will last up to 5 days in the fridge.
Tips for Making No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
I highly recommend using muffin liners as it’ll make serving these no-bake mini cheesecakes a breeze. Not to mention that festive muffin liners are so cute!
To ensure the mini cheesecake bites set up fully, you’ll want to use dairy milk in this recipe. I’ve made these mini cheesecakes with soy milk before and they set up much softer.
You absolutely must let these no-bake mini cheesecakes set in the fridge for an hour before serving them. If you skip this step, your cheesecakes will never set.
Pin This Recipe
Easy No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- one 11.1-ounce package JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups cold milk, I used 1% cow’s milk; soy milk will cause filling to set up softer
- mini mint chocolate cookies, mint chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, etc., as necessary for topping
- Line a muffin pan with 9 large muffin liners (or 12 medium/average-sized liners); set aside.
- To a small, microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute.
- Add the graham cracker crust mixture, sugar, and mix with a fork until crumbs are evenly coated.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the crust mixture to each liner (I used a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop with 9 liners; if using 12 liners use less than 2 tablespoons each), and hard pack using the back of a spoon to form an even, smooth crust layer; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the milk, filling mixture, and beat with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Increase to medium-high speed and beat for 3 minutes, mixture will be thick.
- Add about 3 to 4 tablespoons of filling to each liner, smoothing the tops lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (I refrigerated overnight), or until set.
- Top with an assortment of mini cookies, mint chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, etc. as desired and serve.
- Extra cheesecakes will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Recipe adapted from Kraft.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
©averiecooks.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
More Easy Cheesecake Recipes:
Easy Blender-Batter Self-Crusting Cheesecake — No crust to make and whiz the batter together in the blender! Easy, foolproof, and so good!
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars — These caramel apple cheesecake bars feature a buttery crust that’s topped with cheesecake and spiced apples. After they’re done baking, the bars are drizzled with salted caramel sauce!
Mini Cherry Oreo Cheesecakes – EASY mini cheesecakes loaded with cherries and an Oreo cookie crust!! Mini food is IRRESISTIBLE!!
Crème Brûlée Cheesecake Bars – EASY bars that taste like crème brûlée met a cheesecake on the way to the oven with a sugar cookie crust!
Sugar Cookie Apple Crumble Cheesecake Pie – A buttery sugar cookie crust, tangy cream cheese filling, tender juicy apples, and a crumble topping make this pie a total SHOWSTOPPER!
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies — There’s a layer of peanut butter cheesecake that runs through the center of these fudgy brownies that are topped with peanuts and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Post is brought to by Lunchbox and Kraft. The text, imagery, and opinions expressed are my own. Check out the Kraft Hub for more hearty, home-style recipes. #CookingUpHolidays