Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies
Nothing says Christmas like peanut butter and chocolate.
At least in my world this is my idea of a Merry Christmas.
There’s a layer of peanut butter cheesecake that runs through the center of these fudgy brownies that are topped with peanuts and Reese’s™ Peanut Butter Cups. Can you say thick, rich, filling, decadent, and wonderful.
The brownies are easy to make and you’ll have them in the oven in no time. Mix up the filling which is cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and an egg.
And for the brownies, I used a box of Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix that I found at my local Vons grocery store.
When I’m busy I appreciate shortcuts. The ease and love are baked right in when you use Betty Crocker™ for your holiday baking needs that you can find at your local Albertsons Safeway stores. And find four brand new, never-seen-before recipes on the Vons website.
The brownies are full of flavor and texture contrasts which I love.
Fudgy brownies, contrasted with the smooth peanut butter cheesecake filling, the salty crunchy peanuts, and the melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter cups ensures that every bite is awesome.
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies
There’s a layer of peanut butter cheesecake that runs through the center of these fudgy brownies that are topped with peanuts and Reese’s™ Peanut Butter Cups. Can you say thick, rich, filling, decadent, and wonderful. The brownies are easy to make and you’ll have them in the oven in no time. The fudgy brownies, contrasted with the smooth peanut butter cheesecake filling, the salty crunchy peanuts, and the melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter cups ensures that every bite is awesome and full of flavor and texture contrasts.
- 6 ounces brick-style cream cheese, softened (I used lite)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup graunlated sugar
- 1 box (1 pound 2.4 ounces)Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix
- Water, vegetable oil, and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 heaping cup Reese’s™ Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, halved (about 16 cups, halved)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9-inch square pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add all the filling ingredients and beat with an electric handheld mixer on medium-low speed until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the brownie mix and make the brownie batter using the water, oil, egg, and pouch of chocolate according to package directions. Spread half of brownie batter in pan.
- Add the filling in rounded tablespoons, spaced evenly over the pan. Using a spatula and taking your time, carefully spread the filling into an even, smooth, flat layer.
- Add the remaining brownie batter over filling, spreading it into an even, smooth, flat layer.
- Evenly sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from side of pan comes out mostly clean or with a few moist crumbs, but not batter. Allow brownies to cool in pan on a wire race for about 1 hour.
- After about 1 hour (brownies will still be warm, just enough so peanut butter cups will melt slightly and adhere), evenly sprinkle with the halved peanut butter cups. Slice and serve. Extra brownies will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe from Vons
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Fudgy Peanut Butter Cup Brownies – Easy, one-bowl, no mixer brownies with a full-size peanut butter cup in every brownie! As fast as using mix and tastes way better!
Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies – Fudgy brownies with a layer of cream cheese and tons of Oreos! They’ll be your new favorites! Totally amazing!
White and Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake Bars – Chocolate cake with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips & filled with cream cheese! Fast, easy, and foolproof!
Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars – A rich, fudgy, decadent, brownie-like base with a peanut butter mixture poured over the top! Fast and easy! So gooey and so good!
Andes Mint Brownies – Super fudgy brownies loaded with Andes! Chocolate + mint is the best! Meet your new favorite brownies and so easy!
The Best Turtle Brownies – Super fudgy and loaded with chocolate, pecans and caramel! So.crazy.good!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Crumble Bars – Peanut butter cups baked into soft, gooey, chewy bars that are topped with sweetened condensed milk!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars – Super soft bars that just melt in your mouth from all the peanut butter! And all the chocolate!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars – Nutter Butter crust, chocolate pudding, and peanut butter cream cheese filling! Easy, almost no-bake, and beyond amazing! Lives up to their dreamy name!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Nutter Butter Bars – Nutter Butters baked in along with peanut butter and chocolate chips for a very rich and decadent treat!
Post brought to you by Betty Crocker and Vons. The images, text, and opinions expressed are my own. #bettycrocker #spreadcheer #reeses
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker™ and Hershey’s® . The opinions and text are all mine.