Easy Pizza Bake
If there’s ever a meal that everyone in the family can agree upon, it’s pizza. Warm, cheesy, gooey, and so good.
Rather than just another average pizza night, I jazzed things up with this fast, easy, one-bowl pizza bake.
I love how fast and easy it is, that it’s ready and on the table in 30 minutes, and so family-friendly.
My family went to town on it and I even heard, “This is one of the best things you’ve ever made.” Funny that it’s usually the super easy shortcut recipes that gets the highest praise and not the ones I slave over. What we didn’t eat that night was perfect for lunches the next day.
The dough is placed in a baking pan and topped with layers of pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
Easy comfort food at its finest that you can pull off any day of the week, even on a Monday. Want a surefire way to keep your kids at the dinner table longer? Add an easy dessert pairing. I’ve got one coming later in the week so check back for that recipe.
In the meantime, for other great dinner and dessert ideas check out these Impossibly Easy Mexican Mini Veggie Pies with these Mexican-Spiced Fudge Brownies. Pairing easy dinners with simple yet impressive desserts that you can make in no time is the name of the game.
Easy Pizza Bake
If there’s ever a meal that everyone in the family can agree upon, it’s pizza. Rather than just another average pizza night, jazz things up with this fast, easy, one-bowl, goofproof pizza bake. It’s fast, easy, ready and on the table in 30 minutes, and so family-friendly. My family went to town on it and what we didn’t eat that night was perfect for lunches the next day. Recipe doubles easily and can be baked in a 9×13-inch pan.
1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ Mix
1/2 cup milk (almond, cashew, soy, regular)
about 8 ounces (1 cup) pizza sauce
4 ounces sliced pepperoni
4 ounces (about 1 cup) finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F and line an 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add the Bisquick mix, milk, and stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop half of the dough by spoonfuls or your fingers in bottom of baking dish. Dough will not completely cover bottom of pan.
- Drizzle about 1/2 cup pizza sauce over dough.
- Arrange half the pepperoni slices evenly over sauce.
- Top with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers with the remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes or until lightly golden brown, biscuits are cooked in center and cheese is bubbly in center. Server immediately. Pizza bake is best warm and fresh, but leftovers will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 4 days; reheat gently before serving.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Easy Pizza Dip – Cheese lovers and pizza fans will love this fast and easy dip! Perfect party food that’s a guaranteed hit!
Pepperoni Pizza and Chipotle Avocado Cucumber Flatbreads– Fun, easy and great for game days!
One-Hour Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (vegan) – Healthy, fast, and easy pizza dough!
Mango Basil Personal-Sized Tortilla Pizzas – Storebought tortilla shells bake up thin, crispy, and are easy to use for personal-sized pizzas! Everyone can choose their toppings!
Post is brought to you by Bisquick. The recipe, images, text, and opinions expressed are my own. #getyourbettyon
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.