Easy Mini Pizzas — Ready in 10 minutes, mindlessly easy, and mini food just tastes better!! Great as an appetizer, after-school or late-night snack, or as perfect tailgating party food!!
English Muffin Mini Pizzas
Everyone loves pizza. Especially when you get your own mini pizza and don’t have to share. These mini pizzas are perfect for tailgating, as after-school snacks, or as mindlessly fast and easy party appetizers.
They’re also customizable and if you want to doctor them up with sausage, Canadian bacon, bell peppers, olives, pineapple, or whatever you love on your pizza, go right ahead.
Cheese lovers like me can go heavy-handed on the cheese, of course.
For the crust, I used Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins. With only 100 calories and 8 grams of fiber, they’re a great choice to keep things lighter. They’re a bit thinner than regular English muffins, which helps the crust crisp-up better in the oven.
What’s in Mini Pizzas?
To make this english muffin pizza recipe, you’ll need:
- Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Mini pepperoni
- Fresh basil
How to Make English Muffin Pizzas
These english muffin mini pizzas couldn’t be easier to make! Simply preheat your oven to 400ºF, then assemble your mini pizzas (english muffin half, sauce, cheese, then toppings).
Then, you just need to bake the mini pizzas until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Easy, right?
Can I Use Regular Sized Pepperoni?
Of course! I just prefer using mini pepperoni since the english muffin pizzas are so small. But feel free to use regular sized pepperoni if that’s what you have on hand.
Can I Prep English Muffin Pizzas in Advance?
I haven’t tried this myself, but I’m sure you could assemble your mini pizzas, place them on a sheet pan, and then freeze them for later. You’d want to cook the pizzas from frozen, noting that the bake time will likely be longer than listed in the recipe card.
Tips for Making English Muffin Mini Pizzas
As I mentioned before, feel free to customize this english muffin mini pizza recipe as you see fit. Use different toppings, cheeses, and so forth. You could also use whole wheat english muffins, if desired.
I never had any issues with a soggy ‘crust’ when making mini pizzas this way, but if your english muffins become soggy you may need to dial back the amount of sauce you add to your pizzas. Or, you may want to try toasting the english muffins before spreading the sauce on them.
The mini pizza recipe serves two, but you can easily scale it up or down based on your needs.
Pin This Recipe
- 2 Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins, halved
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (monterey jack may be substituted)
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, divided
- about 40 mini pepperoni, divided (approximately 10 per half)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, minced for garnishing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with a Silpat or spray with cooking spray. Place the 4 muffin halves on baking sheet.
- Evenly top with pizza sauce, about 2 tablespoons per half.
- Evenly top with mozzarella cheese, about 1/4 cup per half loosely mounded.
- Evenly top with parmesan cheese, about 1 tablespoon per half.
- Evenly top with pepperoni, about 10 per half.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Baking time will vary based on type of cheese used, climate and oven variances. They cook quickly so keep an eye on them. Optionally garnish with basil and serve immediately. Pizza is best warm and fresh.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 419Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 1371mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 23g
More Easy Pizza Recipes:
10-Minute Skillet Pizza — A FAST, EASY, and foolproof recipe to make pizza at home in 10 minutes!! Don’t call for delivery when you can make this pizza in minutes! Such IRRESISTIBLE cheesy goodness!!
Three Cheese Pizza — Homemade pizza is the BEST! And when there are 3 cheeses involved, even better! Fast, easy, and better than calling for pizza delivery.
BBQ Chicken Pizza — This amazingly fresh bbq pizza reminds me of California Pizza Kitchen’s bbq chicken pizza except I think homemade is better. I’m not partial or anything. In just 15 minutes, you have a meal everyone will love!
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders — Pizza by way of supremely cheesy sliders!! EASY, ready in 15 minutes, and perfect for parties because everyone LOVES them! Totally IRRESISTIBLE!!
Mexican Taco Pizza — EASY, ready in 20 minutes, and like eating a taco in pizza form!! Taco-seasoned ground beef on top of refried beans with melted cheese and your favorite taco fixings!!
10-Minute Grilled Pepperoni Pizza – The EASIEST and FASTEST pizza you will ever make!! If you’ve never tried making pizza on the grill, you need to try it! It’s foolproof, delicious, faster than calling for delivery, and pizza is always a WINNER!!
Post is brought to you by Thomas’. The recipe, images, text, and opinions expressed are my own.