Easy Mini Pepperoni Pizzas
Everyone loves pizza.
Especially when you get your own mini pizza and don’t have to share.
These little pizzas are perfect for tailgating, as after-school snacks, or as mindlessly fast and easy party appetizers.
They’re also customize-able and if you want to doctor them up with sausage, Canadian bacon, bell peppers, olives, pineapple, or whatever you love on your pizza go right ahead.
Cheese lovers like me can go heavy-handed on the cheese, of course.
For the crust I used Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins. With only 100 calories and 8 grams of fiber, they’re a great choice to keep things lighter. They’re a bit thinner than regular English muffins which helps the crust crisp-up better in the oven.
The recipe serves two, but you can easily scale it up or down based on your needs.
Easy Mini Pepperoni Pizzas
Everyone loves pizza especially when you get your own mini pizza and don’t have to share. These little pizzas are perfect for tailgating, as after-school snacks, or as mindlessly fast and easy party appetizers. They’re customize-able and you can doctor them up with sausage, Canadian bacon, bell peppers, olives, pineapple, extra cheese, or whatever you love on your pizza. The recipe serves two, but you can easily scale it up or down based on your needs.
- 2 Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffins, halved
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (monterey jack may be substituted)
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, divided
- about 40 mini pepperoni, divided (approximately 10 per half)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, minced for garnishing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with a Silpat or spray with cooking spray. Place the 4 muffin halves on baking sheet.
- Evenly top with pizza sauce, about 2 tablespoons per half.
- Evenly top with mozzarella cheese, about 1/4 cup per half loosely mounded.
- Evenly top with parmesan cheese, about 1 tablespoon per half.
- Evenly top with pepperoni, about 10 per half.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Baking time will vary based on type of cheese used, climate and oven variances. They cook quickly so keep an eye on them. Optionally garnish with basil and serve immediately. Pizza is best warm and fresh.
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Easy Pizza Dip – Cheese lovers and pizza fans will love this fast and easy dip! Perfect party food that’s a guaranteed hit!
Mango Basil Personal-Sized Tortilla Pizzas – Fast, easy, and made with tortilla shells so they bake in no time!
Pepperoni Pizza and Chipotle Avocado Cucumber Flatbreads– Fun, easy, and great for game days!
One Hour Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (vegan) – Make homemade pizza tonight with this easy, soft, healthy dough that’s ready in 1 hour and can be made in advance!
Post is brought to you by Thomas’. The recipe, images, text, and opinions expressed are my own