10-Minute Grilled Pepperoni Pizza – The EASIEST and FASTEST pizza you will ever make!! If you’ve never tried making pizza on the grill, you need to try it! It’s foolproof, delicious, faster than calling for delivery, and pizza is always a WINNER!!
Save this recipe when you need something mindlessly easy, ready in 10 minutes, made with only a few ingredients, faster than calling for delivery, and is a hit with everyone. Who can resist pepperoni pizza after all.
These pizzas are a nice get-out-of-jail weeknight dinner when I don’t have anything else prepared and everyone is getting impatient and wants to eat. Pizza to the rescue.
How To Make Pizza On The Grill
Simply buy naan bread, add a generous layer of olive oil to the undersides of all the pieces, top with marinara sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and add the naan to your oiled grill grates. So easy.
A huge tip here is that you want to keep your grill on the lowest heat setting it has. My grill is a fiery beast and so even on the lowest heat setting, it’s still about 600F.
The reason you want a low heat setting is because you don’t want the undersides to char before the cheese melts.
Pizza on my grill literally takes about 4 minutes. Watch them very closely because all grills and ingredients vary. Look at those grill marks after just 4 minutes.
Where Can I Purchase Naan
I purchased all the ingredients I needed for this recipe as Trader Joe’s. This is not a sponsored post but I am just shouting them out in case you live near one and want to make your life easier with one-stop-shopping.
If you don’t live near one, most grocery stores now sell naan in the bakery section. I tend to see it more in the bakery areas rather than in the bread aisle but all stores vary.
What Other Toppings To Put On The Pizza
I kept things extremely classic and basic with good ‘ole pepperoni and cheese but really the sky is the limit.
Precooked sausage, mushrooms, olives, peppers, ham and pineapple for a Hawaiian pizza, onions, or whatever kind of pizza toppings you love.
Try using barbecue sauce rather than marinara sauce and add precooked shredded chicken for Barbecue Chicken Pizza.
I used half of the one-pound package of naan which makes three good-sized personal pizzas but you could use all six pieces if you’re making it for a bigger group and then double all the other ingredients.
My daughter loved these pizzas and never says no to classic pepperoni pizza and asked me to make them again soon. Gladly since they are so amazingly fast and easy.
Other favorite pizza recipes:
- Easy Pizza Dip – Cheese lovers and pizza fans will love this fast and easy dip! Perfect party food that’s a guaranteed hit!
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders – Pizza by way of supremely cheesy sliders! Easy, ready in 15 minutes, and perfect for parties because everyone loves them! Totally irresistible!
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza – A copycat version of California Pizza Kitchen’s bbq chicken pizza that you can make at home in 15 minutes! Easy, loaded with juicy chicken, red onions, cilantro, and lots of cheese!
- Easy Pizza Bake – Skip takeout and make your own warm and cheesy deep dish pizza bake! Fast, easy, and ready in 30 minutes! It’s a keeper everyone loves!
Pin This Recipe
10-Minute Grilled Pepperoni Pizza
10-Minute Grilled Pepperoni Pizza - The EASIEST and FASTEST pizza you will ever make!! If you've never tried making pizza on the grill, you need to try it! It's foolproof, delicious, faster than calling for delivery, and pizza is always a WINNER!!
- 1/2 pound naan, about 3 pieces (I use fresh, not frozen)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup marina sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 pepperoni
- fresh herbs for garnishing such as basil, parsley, cilantro, etc., optional and to taste
- Preheat grill to the lowest heat setting available.
- Evenly distribute the olive oil to the bottom side of each piece of naan and use your hands to rub it in and coat each piece very well.
- Evenly distribute the marinara sauce to the top side of each piece of naan.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese to each piece of naan.
- Evenly distribute the pepperoni to each piece of naan.
- Oil the grill grates and place the naan onto the grill, close the lid, and allow the pizza to cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Make sure your grill is on the lowest possible heat setting or the bottom of the naan will char before the cheese melts. Check early and often so they don't burn since all grills and ingredients vary.
- Remove pizzas from the grill, optionally garish with herbs, and serve immediately. Pizza is best warm and fresh.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 675Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 1188mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 28g
Barbecue Chicken Pizza – A copycat version of California Pizza Kitchen’s bbq chicken pizza that you can make at home in 15 minutes! Easy, loaded with juicy chicken, red onions, cilantro, and lots of cheese!
One Hour Whole Wheat Pizza Dough – An easy pizza dough that’s healthier because of the whole wheat flour! Ready in one hour!
Easy Pizza Bake – Skip takeout and make your own warm and cheesy deep dish pizza bake! Fast, easy, and ready in 30 minutes! It’s a keeper everyone loves!
Easy Mini Pepperoni Pizzas – Ready in 10 minutes, mindlessly easy, and mini food just tastes better! Great as an appetizer, after-school or late-night snack, or as perfect tailgating party food!
Easy Pizza Dip – Cheese lovers and pizza fans will love this fast and easy dip! Perfect party food that’s a guaranteed hit!
Pepperoni Pizza Bombs – Pizza by way of soft, warm rolls stuffed with pepperoni and oodles of cheese! Easy, ready in 15 minutes, perfect for parties, and simply irresistible!
Pepperoni Pizza and Chipotle Avocado Cucumber Flatbreads– Fun, easy and great for game days!
Mango Basil Personal-Sized Tortilla Pizzas – Storebought tortilla shells bake up thin, crispy, and are easy to use for personal-sized pizzas! Everyone can choose their toppings!
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders – Pizza by way of supremely cheesy sliders! Easy, ready in 15 minutes, and perfect for parties because everyone loves them! Totally irresistible!
Beautiful Lady and wonderful cook! I’m retired at 75 and have taken up cooking. Your recipes inspire me, as they work. You have taken the mechanical/institutional food out of your redipes and made them delicious and easy. I won’t live long enough to cook and enjoy all your wonderful recipes, but I have them saved digitally for me and my family to enjoy for the years ahead.I wish you the best of happiness and health. Please be safe.
Thanks for the 5 star review and the compliments! What a very kind and genuine comment and I appreciate it very much. I have tried really hard since 2009 when I started this site to make cooking accessible, approachable, easy enough, but with great-tasting results. I am glad you find my recipes to be just that. And that you have them saved for the future!
We’ve made these and the whole family loved them! Thanks for sharing!
You can’t go wrong with pizza! Have a great holiday weekend!
hey girl- this pizza looks amazing!
Thanks and enjoy your holiday weekend!
What a fantastic idea for naan!!! We love doing pizza on the grill because of that smoky char that you just can’t get in a regular oven. I do see naan regularly in most large chain grocery stores (even Wal-Mart ). I love this! Have a great Labor day weekend!
Have a great Labor Day weekend as well! And you’re so right about that smoky char – such great flavor!
Oh yes ! The lady cooks !
Ahh I love using naan as pizza crust!! :)
It’s so handy AND tasty!
We are always big fans of recipes that can double as easy lunches and snacks!
Me too. Operative word: EASY! :)
This pizza looks delicious! I need to give it a try asap!