Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
Calling all peanut butter lovers, this pie is for you.
As well as for anyone looking for a fast, easy, no mixer dessert that’s a guaranteed hit.
Peanut butter is incorporated three ways – in the dough, with Reese’s Pieces, and with peanut butter cups.MY OTHER RECIPES
And if that was enough I broke out some fun chocolate and orange sprinkles because sprinkles make everything better. If you don’t impulse buy and hoard seasonal sprinkles at Target like I do, use regular chocolate jimmies.
The cookie pie is slightly crisp around the edges and buttery soft and chewy in the center.
There’s lots of texture from the sprinkles, the crunchy Reese’s Pieces shells, and it’s exploding with bigtime peanut butter flavor. It’s just irresistible.
Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
Calling all peanut butter lovers, this pie is for you. As well as for anyone looking for a fast, easy, no mixer dessert that’s a guaranteed hit. Peanut butter is incorporated three ways – in the dough, with Reese’s Pieces, and with peanut butter cups plus there are sprinkles. The cookie pie is slightly crisp around the edges and buttery soft and chewy in the center. There’s lots of texture from the sprinkles, the crunchy Reese’s Pieces shells, and it’s exploding with bigtime peanut butter flavor.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- heaping 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup brown and orange fall-themed sprinkles (substitute with chocolate jimmies)
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces, plus more for sprinkling
- about 10 to 12 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large, microwave-safe bowl add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute.
- Wait momentarily before adding the egg so you don’t scramble it. Add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, salt, and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
- Add the sprinkles and stir to combine.
- Add the Reese’s Pieces and stir to combine.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan, smooth the top lightly with a spatula, and add the peanut butter cups, evenly spaced over the surface. Push them down so that they’re flush with the dough.
- Evenly sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of extra Reese’s Pieces over the surface for visual appeal, lightly tapping them down.
- Bake for about 26 to 29 minutes, or until center is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Allow pie to cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Pie will keep airtight at room temp for up to 1 week.
Adapted from Triple Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
75+ Peanut Butter Recipes on my blog!
I wrote a Peanut Butter Cookbook with 100+ recipes using Peanut Butter!
Triple Peanut Butter Cookie Pie – This fast amd easy cookie pie has peanut butter worked in 3 different ways! If you’re a peanut butter lover, this is for you!
Loaded Soft and Chewy M&M Cookie Pie – If you like M&M cookies, you’ll love this biggie version! Super easy and always a big hit!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars – Easy, no-bake, soft, chewy peanut butter bars topped with chocolate and candy! Great for using up extra candy because you can top with any candy!
Triple Peanut Butter Monster Cookie Bars – Peanut butter used 3 different ways. Great for pantry odds-and-ends clean out!
Reese’s Pieces Soft Peanut Butter Cookies – Peanut butter, Reese’s Pieces, and chocolate chips in every bite of these scrumptious cookies!
Peanut Butter Cup Peanut Butter Bars – Loaded with peanut butter, peanut butter cups and chocolate!! Soft, gooey and totally irresistible! Everything’s better with peanut butter cups!
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Brownies – Fudgy brownies with a layer of peanut butter cheesecake and topped with peanuts and peanut butter cups!! Rich, decadent, and amazing! A must-make for all peanut butter lovers!!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars – Super soft bars that just melt in your mouth from all the peanut butter! And all the chocolate!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Crumble Bars – Peanut butter cups baked into soft, gooey, chewy bars that are topped with sweetened condensed milk!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars – The taste and texture of cookies, minus the work of making individual cookies. Soft, chewy, and loaded with chocolate chunks!
Nutella-Swirled Peanut Butter Chip Blondies – Easy one-bowl, no mixer. Super soft and gooey!
Caramel Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Gooey Bars – Keep the napkins handy for these soft, gooey bars dripping with the best caramel-peanut butter sauce!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Nutter Butter Bars – Nutter Butters baked in along with peanut butter and chocolate chips for a very rich and decadent treat!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Skillet Cookie – 3 fave cookies combined into 1 giant cookie! So easy & ready in 25 minutes. Pop it in before dinner & enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars – Nutter Butter crust, chocolate pudding, and peanut butter cream cheese filling! Easy, almost no-bake, and beyond amazing! Lives up to their dreamy name!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Crumble Bars – Soft and chewy peanut buttery bars topped with strawberry jelly and a crispy oatmeal crumble topping! Easy, no-mixer recipe that’ll be your new favorite way to eat PB&J!