Mini Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links.
Mini Flourless Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins – The EASIEST pumpkin muffins ever!! Everything is mixed together in your blender! Super soft, moist, brimming with bold pumpkin flavor, and chocolate chips in every bite!! DELISH!!
I have a recipe for Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Blender Muffins that has been an all-time reader and social media favorite for years because they’re fast, easy, taste amazing, and made with everyday ingredients everyone has on hand.
The muffins are soft, tender, ultra-moist, loaded with chocolate chips in every bite, and full of rich pumpkin and fall-inspired flavors. They’re gluten-free which is a nice bonus.
Fall pumpkin treats need more than pumpkin puree to create that signature flavor – you also need spices. I always use McCormick spices and McCormick Vanilla Extract. They give me the delicious results I’m looking for and that impress my family and friends.
In addition to McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, I added their Cinnamon, Allspice, Nutmeg, and Cloves. Could I have just added extra pumpkin pie spice since it’s made up of those aforementioned spices? Yes probably but I wanted them in the ratios I know I like best. For me that always means a boost of cinnamon and cloves. As always with spices and seasoning, add to your taste preferences.
I recommend mini chocolate chips rather than full size so they stay evenly distributed throughout the muffins. I haven’t tried the recipe as full-sized muffins or as a loaf but I’m sure they’d work.
You can double or triple the recipe if you’re baking for a crowd. These little muffins are highly pop-able (isn’t all mini food) and they’ll disappear quickly so you may want to make a double batch right off the bat. If you have extra pumpkin puree to use, here are 50+ pumpkin recipes.
Because all mini muffin pans vary in size, bake until the muffins are done. Mini muffins bake quickly so keep a close eye on them.
Here’s a video that shows you exactly how to make them.
- 1 cup old-fashioned whole-rolled oats (not quick cook or instant; use certified gluten-free if necessary or desired)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream (lite okay)
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil (liquid-state coconut oil may be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Ground Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus more for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare mini muffin pans by spraying very well with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pans; set aside. If keeping gluten-free for health reasons, simply use cooking spray or grease the pan.
- To the canister of a high-speed blender, add the oats, and blend on high speed until fine and powdery, about 15 seconds.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the chocolate chips and blend on high speed until smooth and incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in by hand; don’t use the blender because it will pulverize them.
- Using a tablespoon or small cookie scoop, turn batter out into the muffin cavities, filling each to a solid 3/4 full.
- Evenly sprinkle the top of each with a generous pinch of chocolate chips (about 8 to 10 chips each).
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes, or until the tops are set, domed, springy to the touch, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Due to their small size and oven variance, make sure to watch your muffins closely, and bake until done. Allow muffins to cool in pans for about 10 minutes, or until they’ve firmed up and are cool enough to handle. Muffins are best fresh, but will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
My FAVORITE PUMPKIN RECIPES on my blog!
My cookbook, Cooking With Pumpkin: Recipes That Go Beyond the Pie is my second cookbook and there are over 50 pumpkin recipes including sweets, savory, drinks, and a photo for nearly every recipe. I’d be super grateful if you headed over to Amazon to check it out!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Blender Muffins (GF) – No refined sugar, flour, or oil, and under 100 calories! They taste amazing and so easy!
Flourless Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Blender Muffins (GF) – No refined sugar, flour, oil, and only 75 calories! They taste amazing!
Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Easy, no mixer recipe for the softest, moistest, most adorable little muffins ever! Rich pumpkin flavor and chocolate in every bite!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins – You’ll never miss the eggs or butter! Easy, soft, fluffy and the best vegan pumpkin muffins ever!
Oatmeal To-Go Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Like having a bowl of warm pumpkin oatmeal in portable muffin form! Fast and easy!
Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins – Soft little muffins that pack a big punch of pumpkin flavor! Mini food just tastes better!
The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread – Super soft, moist, rich pumpkin flavor, and loaded with chocolate chips! Easy, no mixer recipe that’s the best!
Pumpkin Lush – Easy layered dessert with a graham cracker crust, cream cheese, pudding, pumpkin, whipped topping, chocolate chips, and toffee bits! A little bit of crunch with lots of fluffy creaminess!
Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars – Super soft and are like biting into a piece of rich pumpkin fudge! Loaded with chocolate and crazy good!
Post is brought to you by McCormick. The recipe, images, text, and opinions expressed are my own.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.