Outdoor Triple Burner Stove and Artisan Pizza Oven Giveaway ($350 Value)
This post may contain affiliate links.
The products are available from Outdoorcooking.com and work just as well on the patio as they do in the great outdoors. And they’re not just for the guys to take out on a camping trip.
The range has three separate burners with enough output to get a pot of water boiling faster than most household stoves.
Enjoy delicious artisan pizzas, warm pancake breakfasts, fresh fajitas and more – all on a single stove.
It has a matchless ignition system and folding side shelves.
Expedition 3X Features:
- Three high capacity 30,000 BTU burners
- Includes true seasoned Professional Flat Top Griddle (16″ x 24″)
- Includes paper towel holder
- Includes utensil holder
- Three-sided wind screen
- Burner housing limits hot/cold spots and gives extra wind protection
- Convenient cooking height
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Play hard and eat well with a versatile Camp Chef stove
The pizza oven is going to make your pizza taste wonderful.
It can safely reach temperatures of 650F degrees, allowing you to bake rolls or whip up an artisan pizza with a delectable crusty in 6 minutes or less.
Italia Artisan Pizza Oven Features:
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
- Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade, and frozen pizzas.
- Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy.
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
- Specially designed heat diffusion plates
- Built in temperature gauge
- Includes Italia Pizza Oven Cooking Guide with recipes
- Fits all Camp Chef 16″ Cooking System stoves
- Temperature range: Temperatures can reach up to 700° F
- Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 9″
- Front Opening Dimensions: 20.5 x 4.5
Here are 10 Recipes Ideas for the Outdoor Stove and Pizza Oven:
2. Bourbon Maple Slow Cooker Baked Beans (vegan, GF) – Simmer them on the outdoor stovetop
3. One Hour Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (vegan) – Stop buying dough and make your own healthy, whole wheat dough in 1 hour
5. 30-Minute Cheesy Avocado Skillet Pizza Bread (Whole-Wheat & Vegan)
8. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata (vegetarian, GF)
Winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to reply, at which point another winner will be selected if winner does not reply.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the giveaway by completing the first three tasks and any optional ways you’d like to enter.
Leave a blog comment below in response to the first question and follow the prompts for additional entries. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
Good Luck and make sure to also enter the Magimix Colored Vision Toaster Giveaway ($200 Value)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.