Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake – Fast, EASY, and the moistest pumpkin cake you’ll ever taste!! Loaded with chocolate chips in every bite and topped with a heavenly chocolate ganache! Sinfully rich and decadent!!
This cake is giving me flashbacks because I made a pumpkin chocolate chip Bundt cake back in 2012.
I loved that cake so much that I also put it in my second cookbook.
And here we are with another pumpkin Bundt cake and I never set out to make a pumpkin Bundt cake. So how did it happen? Easy.
Krusteaz sent me some of their Pumpkin Spice Quickbread mix and rather than just making Pumpkin Bread with it, I transformed it into the moistest pumpkin cake you’ll ever taste and one that’s loaded with chocolate chips in every bite and topped with a heavenly chocolate ganache.
The cake is fast, easy, and richly flavored with pumpkin. That’s because there’s already pumpkin spice in the mix and I used a whole can of pumpkin puree. If you like denser, uber-moist cakes, this is the cake for you. It’s sinfully rich and decadent.
You’re going to ignore the directions on the box, follow mine, and you’ll be rewarded with this beauty of a cake.
This pumpkin cake will impress your friends and family at all your gatherings and events during the greatest season of the year, aka pumpkin season.
They’ll never guess it started from a mix and that you had the cake whipped up and in the oven in less than 5 minutes flat. Your little secret.
I have a video showing just how easy and quickly this cake comes together.
Pin This Recipe
- one 15-ounce box Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quickbread mix
- one 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cream or half-and-half
- Cake - Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan very well with floured cooking spray or grease and flour the pan; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil, and mix with a handheld electric mixer on high speed for about 1 minute, or until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir in by hand.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan and bake for about 36 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow cake to cool in pan on a wire rack for about 30 minutes before inverting onto a cake stand or serving platter.
- Chocolate Ganache – To a medium, microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup, add the chocolate chips, cream, andheat until cream just begins to show signs of boiling, about 30 to 45 seconds.Stir until smooth and velvety.
- Evenly drizzle the ganache over the cake. Ganache will set up a bit with time, but remains viscous and soft. Cake will keep airtight at room temp for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g
My FAVORITE PUMPKIN RECIPES on my blog!
My cookbook, Cooking With Pumpkin: Recipes That Go Beyond the Pie is my second cookbook and there are over 50 pumpkin recipes including sweets, savory, drinks, and a photo for nearly every recipe. I’d be super grateful if you headed over to Amazon to check it out!
The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Chocolate Ganache – The softest, moistest and best pumpkin cake! Easy and everyone loves it!
Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake – Easy and the BEST pumpkin cake ever! Two kinds of caramel sauce, toffee bits, chocolate chips, whipped topping and more!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread – Super soft, moist, rich pumpkin flavor, and loaded with chocolate chips! Easy, no mixer recipe that’s the BEST!
Cream Cheese-Filled Pumpkin Bread – Pumpkin bread that’s like having cheesecake baked in! Soft, fluffy, easy and tastes ahhhh-mazing!
Pumpkin Lush – EASY layered dessert with a graham cracker crust, cream cheese, pudding, PUMPKIN, whipped topping, chocolate chips, and toffee bits!! A little bit of CRUNCH with lots of fluffy CREAMINESS!!
Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars – Super soft and are like biting into a piece of rich pumpkin fudge! Loaded with chocolate and crazy good!
Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Easy, no mixer recipe for the softest, moistest, most adorable little muffins ever! Rich pumpkin flavor and chocolate in every bite!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins – You’ll never miss the eggs or butter! Easy, soft, fluffy and the best pumpkin muffins ever!
Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins – Soft little muffins that pack a big punch of pumpkin flavor! Mini food just tastes better!
Oatmeal To-Go Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Like having a bowl of warm pumpkin oatmeal in portable muffin form! Fast and easy!
Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – A thick, hearty oatmeal cookie and a soft, chewy pumpkin cookie all in one! Lots of chocolate, not at all cakey, easy, and your new favorite pumpkin cookie recipe!
Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – No cakey cookies here! Soft, chewy, thick, loaded with chocolate and bold pumpkin flavor! Your new favorite pumpkin cookies!
Post is brought to you by Krusteaz. The recipe, images, text, and opinions expressed are my own.