Snickers Chocolate Chip Blondies
This post may contain affiliate links.
Snickers Chocolate Chip Blondies – Soft, chewy, EASY no-mixer blondies made in one bowl with chunks of Snickers and chocolate in every bite!! A guaranteed family FAVORITE!!
Snickers Chocolate Chip Blondies
The blondies are soft, tender, slightly chewy, and diced Snickers add a wonderful texture to the otherwise buttery smooth dough.
There are plenty of semi-sweet chocolate chips in every bite to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
I added a generous bit of kosher salt to the dough for a salty-sweet effect. You can omit or reduce the salt, but since we love salted chocolate anything, this was a lovely touch.
Ingredients in Chocolate Chip Candy Bar Blondies
You only need a handful of common fridge and panty ingredients for the blondies.
Get out your:
- Brown sugar
How To Make Snickers Blondies
These easy, one-bowl blondies are a cinch to make and so fast!
I recommend lining your baking pan with heavy duty non-stick aluminum foil for easier cleanup. Make sure to use a heavy duty non-stick foil or the foil could stick to your dessert. Anytime I know there will be melted caramel, in this case from the Snickers, I automatically line my baking pans.
Melt the butter and then add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and whisk to combine. Add the flour, salt, diced Snickers, chocolate chips, stir to combine and turn the batter out into the pan.
Reserve some Snickers pieces as well as chocolate chips for hand-placing on top of the dough in the baking pan. It really creates such a nice visual appearance and makes these blondies all the more enticing.
Use Snickers Or Other Favorite Candy Bars
I love Snicker and had two King-sized bars in my cupboard on the day I made these and was wondering what was I going to make? They became my inspiration.
If you have leftover Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s or Easter candy to use up, these blondies are the perfect treat to do just that!
However, feel free to instead incorporate or mix-and-match with a combination of what you have on hand or enjoy:
Make sure to check out my collection of 40+ Blondies Recipes that all start out with the same simple 1/2 – 1 – 1 – 1 recipe base, referring to the cups of butter, egg, brown sugar, and flour. After that, the sky is the limit with the variations you can create.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 2 king-sized Snickers bars, diced into small pieces; divided
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips; divided
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil if desired for easier cleanup and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large, microwave-safe bowl add the butter and heat to melt, about 1 minute on high power.
- Wait momentarily before adding the egg so you don’t scramble it. Add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt, and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
- Add the most of the Snickers pieces (reserve about 10-12 pieces to manually add to the top of the batter) chocolate chips (reserve about 1/4 cup to manually add to the top of the batter), and stir to combine.
- Turn the batter out into the prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Evenly place the reserved Snickers and chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake for about 22 to 26 minutes, or until top is set in center and done; don’t overbake. Blondies firm up as they cool. A toothpick test is unreliable because you will likely hit melted chocolate or caramel, but if you hit a patch of dough, the toothpick should come out clean, or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Place pan on a wire rack to cool for at least 90 minutes before slicing and serving. Blondies will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 355Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 282mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 33gProtein: 4g
Rolo Chocolate Chip Blondies – Gooey caramel, chocolate chips, and buttery soft dough!! Easy, one-bowl, no-mixer recipe that’s a guaranteed hit! Who can resist caramel and chocolate!!
Peanut Butter Cup Peanut Butter Bars – Loaded with peanut butter, peanut butter cups and chocolate!! Soft, gooey and totally irresistible! Everything’s better with peanut butter cups!!
M&M’S Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – Soft buttery bars loaded with M&M’S and chocolate chips are a guaranteed hit!! Fast, easy, foolproof, no mixer recipe that’s so much simpler than making cookies!!
Nutella-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Blondies – Super soft, buttery blondies STUFFED with NUTELLA and topped with CHOCOLATE chips! Easy, no mixer recipe that puts a smile on everyone’s face!!
Browned Butter Salted Caramel Chocolate Chunk Blondies – The combination of browned butter, salted caramel, chocolate, and sea salt is INCREDIBLE!! A complex-tasting salty-sweet dessert that is EASY to make and a guaranteed FAVORITE!!
Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies – Super soft, slightly chewy, loaded with chocolate chips, and the browned butter takes them to the next level!! Fast, easy, no-mixer recipe that you HAVE to try!!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.