The 5 Most Popular Recipes of 2019 – See what everyone LOVED and what were the 5 most POPULAR 5 recipes on Averie Cooks!! Have you made any of them? Tell me what your favorite was!!
5. Thai Chicken Coconut Curry – An EASY one-skillet curry that’s ready in 20 minutes and is layered with so many fabulous flavors!! Low-cal, low-carb, and HEALTHY but tastes like comfort food!!
4. Ham and Cheese Sliders – Baked juicy ham and Swiss nestled in soft Hawaiian rolls and brushed with a buttery Dijon, onion, and poppy seed topping!! Fast, EASY, and a party FAVORITE!!
3. The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup (Better-Than-Panera Copycat) – Make the best soup of your life at home in 1 hour! Beyond words amazing!! Even if you don’t think of soup as a meal, this will make a soup lover out of anyone!!
2. Easy Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice – One-skillet, ready in 20 minutes, and you’ll never want takeout again after tasting how good homemade is!! Way more flavor, not greasy, and loads of juicy chicken!!
1. Easy 30-Minute Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – Classic, comforting, and tastes just like grandma made but way easier and faster!! This soup is AMAZING and it’ll be your new favorite recipe!!
So happy you selected only 5 recipes! I actually read your post and live your choices!
My life (and inbox) has been slammed this holiday season and I am only now catching up. One blogger posted their 45 top recipes of 2019. I took one look at simply hit “delete”!
Yeah after 11 years of doing this, I have realized that anything more than 5 to 10 gets deleted. Maybe 15 if it’s a chicken dinner roundup post, but never more than that :)
No one has the attention span for more these days!
Hello and Happy New Year! I love your “better than take-out recipes” and your Healthier Orange Chicken was one of my favorite. Lots of good food in France but a lack of simple asian recipes. I often turn to your website for easy and tasty meals with a large choice. Many wonderful and inspired chefs out there but the mile-long ingredient lists or the 2 hour preparation just don’t fit in schedules when working full-time and caring for a family. Keep up the good work, I’ll be there!
I completely agree that mile-long ingredients lists and 2 hour prep times don’t fit at all into busy full time working and mothering life! Which is why I appreciate comments like yours so much because that is my goal – to give people what I feel I know is practical and necessary!
Glad you loved the healthier orange chicken recipe!
Hi,just letting you know your website is the first I go to when I am looking to try a new recipe! Have used the fried rice and chicken soup recipes. (here’s looking at you cookies!}Muy Bueno!
That’s great to hear and thank you so much for letting me know my site is the first one you go to!
I made the olive oil lemon cake and it was a hit! Thank you so much. I will be trying a few of the recipes here as well. Happy New Year!
Thanks for letting me know the oil oil lemon cake was a huge hit! Great to hear and hope you try some of these!
That Thai Curry looks amazing! I’m totally going to have to try that soon!
It’s one of my favorites! Happy New Year!
I love ur shortcut on the chicken soup I’m used to cooking my Vegetables with my chicken thighs to par boil them n when they r don’t fish them out n get all that meat n my vegetables r done so a I have left is to all noodles and if needed a little water. Of course my spices go in when I cook the chicken so it all is infused with the flavor but I do like the fat from the thighs I do feel that it gives it more flavor. But will have to give this a try. Thanks
Yummy broccoli cheese soup! A keeper.
Glad to hear it’s a keeper for you!
Thanks for making this year a year of wonderful and delicious recipes. I always look forward to seeing “what is next”! Happy New Year and keep them coming in 2020.
You’re welcome and thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate that! Happy New Year!
Chicken fried rice and broccoli soup for the win!! As always, thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!
Love your chicken noodle and your chicken fried rice recipes. Definitely two recipes in my family that are popular!
Wow, so many great recipes! I’ve got to try so many of them. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!