Sheet Pan Turkey Sausage and Vegetables
Sheet Pan Turkey Sausage and Vegetables – An EASY, one-pan recipe the whole family will love!! Seasoned crisp-tender veggies, juicy sausage, and Parmesan cheese for the DELISH dinnertime WIN!!
If you’re like me there are many nights that figuring out what to make for dinner seems like a daunting mystery.
I’m always thinking to myself that I want to make something new, something the whole family will enjoy, something that’s easy and affordable while still being healthy yet tasty.
With this easy sheet pan dinner that’s ready in under an hour the what-to-make mystery is solved. It checks all of the boxes above.
The recipes takes advantage of lean, protein-packed Butterball Everyday Smoked Turkey Dinner Sausage. The sausage is already cooked and getting this meal on the table is as easy as slicing the sausage, chopping the vegetables, and throwing it all on a sheet pan. Line your pan with foil so that cleanup is a breeze.
My family loves turkey and Butterball calls people like us Turketarians – people who believe that if you aren’t eating turkey, you’re missing out. Turkey is part of a healthy lifestyle so don’t save your turkey eating for just the holidays when you can have it year round.
I used vegetables that are fall-inspired like sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts along with zucchini and broccoli, but you can also use bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, green beans, or whatever you have in your produce drawer or that your family loves.
The veggies develop great flavor because they’re not only seasoned with onion flakes, oregano, parsley, and rosemary but because the sausage is smoked, it lightly perfumes the veggies with a mild smoky flavor.
One important tip is to dice your sweet potatoes quite small, no more than 1/2-inch in size, so they cook through in the time it takes the rest of the vegetables to cook through. The same goes for the Brussels sprouts – if you have extra large ones, I would quarter them rather than just halving them.
A sprinkle with Parmesan cheese adds a finishing touch for a savory, salty pop.
I have a helpful video to show you just how to make this easy recipe.
Put this on your easy weeknight dinner rotation. Your Turketarian friends and family will love how good it tastes.
Sheet Pan Turkey Sausage and Vegetables
With this easy sheet pan dinner that’s ready in under an hour the what-to-make mystery is solved. It’s something the whole family will enjoy, it’s easy and affordable while still being healthy yet tasty.
The sausage is already cooked and getting this meal on the table is as easy as slicing the sausage, chopping the vegetables, and throwing it all on a sheet pan. Line your pan with foil so that cleanup is a breeze. Dice your sweet potatoes quite small, no more than 1/2-inch in size, so they cook through in time and quarter rather than halve large Brussels sprouts.
- one 13-ounce Butterball Everyday Smoked Turkey Dinner Sausage, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- about 12 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (or quartered if large)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium/large zucchini, trimmed and diced into half-moons
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- about 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, optional for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup, and add the sausage, Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, zucchini, broccoli, and evenly drizzle with olive oil.
- Evenly sprinkle with the onion flakes, parsley, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper, and toss with your hands to evenly coat and distribute seasonings. Scatter vegetables in a flat layer and not piled on top of each other; it’s okay if your baking sheet is very crowded because the vegetables do shrink as they cook.
- Bake for about 45 to 60 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and have as much color as desired; toss halfway through baking to ensure even cooking. Start checking at 40 minutes for doneness since all ovens, veggies, etc. vary.
- Optionally sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately. Dish is best warm and fresh but extra will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Adapted from Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables – Fast, easy, one pan recipe that’s full of flavor! Juicy sausage, lots of veggies, and a dusting of Parmesan cheese to finish it off! Put it into your regular rotation!
Grilled BLT Turkey Burgers – Juicy burgers topped with cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato! Easy, ready in 15 minutes, and perfect for summer parties!! Healthier than beef and irresistible!
Easy 30-Minute Turkey Chili – Don’t have all day for chili to simmer? No problem! This easy hearty, healthy chili is ready in 30 minutes and it’s full of flavor! Perfect for busy weeknights!
Easy 30-Minute Turkey Noodle Soup – Have leftover holiday turkey? Make this! It’s fast, easy, hearty, loaded with flavor, and tastes like grandma’s homemade chicken noodle soup, but with turkey!
Honey Garlic Meatballs – Juicy, tender, and the honey garlic sauce adds so much flavor! Perfect for parties, holidays, game days, and more! Everyone loves these easy meatballs!
Make sure to visit Butterball.com and on their social media for special savings, recipe ideas, and giveaways. Post is brought to you by Butterball. The recipe, images, video, text, and opinions expressed are my own.