25 Restaurant Copycat Recipes and CopyKat Cookbook Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links.
If you’ve ever wished you could recreate Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls, Girl Scout Thin Mints, Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, or Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars, I have a collection of recipes that will help.
Rather than being dependent on going to mall for my fix, waiting for seasonally-available treats to come along, or over-paying for storebought, I came up with at-home, copycat versions of the real thing.
Included are 25 of my Favorite Copycat and Restaurant Knock-Off Recipes, and some fun DIY recipes, like making vanilla extract or peanut butter, which save money and taste far better than storebought.
1. Overnight Buttermilk Soft and Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls – My ode to Cinnabons, and I prefer these to the real thing
2. Baked Vanilla Donuts with Vanilla Glaze – The baked version of a Krispy Kreme
3. Ritz Cracker-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups (No-Bake, Vegan) – I like adding crackers for added crunch along with salty-and-sweet, or try this recipe for classic Peanut Butter Cups (No-Bake, Vegan, GF)
5. Cranberry Bliss Bars – Starbucks Copycat Recipe and the reader feedback on these has been extremely positive
6. Old-Fashioned Butter Mints (no-bake, gluten-free)
7. Homemade Little Debbie Star Crunch (no-bake)
8. Soft Buttery One Hour Pretzels (vegan) – Faster and easier than going to the mall for Auntie Anne’s or Wetzels Pretzels
9. Outback Steakhouse Wheat Bread (vegan) – Copycat Recipe for the soft, brown bread many steakhouses like Longhorn and Outback serve. I don’t eat steak but I do love this bread
10. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies – My favorite homemade brownies, ever
12. Butterfinger Bars (No Bake, Vegan & GF options) – Make in less than 5 minutes in the microwave
13. Homemade Baileys Irish Cream – Make in the blender in 1 minute
15. Samoas Bars (Vegan & GF options) – The flavors of the Girl Scout classic cookies combined in easy-to-make bars rather than fussy, layered, multi-step cookies
16. Homemade Vanilla Extract (vegan, GF) – A truly work-free recipe. Just wait it out
17. Homemade Ginger Ale (vegan, GF)
18. 10-Minute Homemade Hot Fudge (GF)
19. Homemade Peanut Butter (vegan, GF) – Make in minutes in your food processor. Once you try homemade, you’ll never want storebought
20. Homemade Cookie Butter (vegan, GF) – Very similar to Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter or Biscoff spread
21. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF) – Better than Quaker Chewy Granola Bars and ready in minutes
22. Hot Pepper Jelly (vegan, GF) – Like Trader Joe’s Hot Pepper Jelly, which is sometimes only seasonally available
23. Pumpkin Spice Latte (vegan, GF) – Starbucks Copycat Recipe
24. Thin Mints (vegan, no-bake) – Make in minutes and they’re a dead-ringer for the original
25. Orange Push-Up Smoothie (GF, can be kept vegan) – Tastes like an Orange Push-Up, in smoothie form
CopyKat.com’s Dining Out at Home Cookbook: Recipes for the Most Delicious Dishes from America’s Most Popular Restaurants by Stephanie Manly is packed with the most popular recipes from CopyKat.com
This book offers over 200 unauthorized restaurant re-creations that have been tested and re-tested by people just like you. Each delicious dish is guaranteed to taste like the restaurant original so you can:
•Save money while enjoying all your favorite restaurant dishes
•Mix and match items from different restaurants to create the perfect meal
•Satisfy kids with their fast food favorites while making a fancier dinner for the adults
•Modify original re-creations to make them healthier while maintaining the delicious taste
•Find the ideal recipe for any occasion with the book’s quick reference icons, impress-your-guest dishes, quick-and-easy treats, meat-lover fare and vegetarian options
There are recipes for all your favorite entreés, appetizers, soups, salads, desserts and more from Americas best restaurants, including:
•Cracker Barrel Old Country Store®
•Jack in the Box®
•Joe’s Crab Shack®
•The Cheesecake Factory®
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by leaving a blog comment below in response to the first question and completing the other tasks to unlock additional entries.
Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
Make sure to also enter the $500 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
And for any peanut butter lovers, my cookbook, Peanut Butter Comfort, was released last week. Thank you for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.