Today is National Peanut Day and it’s no secret, I am a peanut butter fanatic.
In honor of the day, here are 35 of my favorite recipes that incorporate peanuts or peanut butter.
1. Homemade Peanut Butter (vegan if plain peanuts are used, GF) – Ready in 5 minutes and you have not lived until you’ve made your own
Savory Peanut Butter Recipes
2. Peanut Noodles with Mixed Vegetables and Peanut Sauce (vegan, GF, soy-free) – 5 minute meal
3. Peanut Sauce Baked Tofu (vegan, GF)
Granola with Peanut Butter
4. No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars (vegan, GF, soy-free)
5. Microwave Chocolate Peanut Butter & Oat Snack Bars (vegan, GF) – Makes just 3 little bars and they’re ready in 5 minutes
Little Bites and Balls with Peanut Butter
6. No-Bake Peanut Butter Biscoff Cookie Dough Bites – Combining Biscoff, peanut butter, and chocolate in one
7. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (vegan, GF) – Tastes just like peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough but safe to eat raw
8. Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies (No-Bake, Vegan, GF)
9. “Egg”-in-a-Nest Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites (No-Bake, vegan, GF)
Bread and Bars with Peanut Butter
11. Peanut Butter Banana Bread (vegan, GF, soy-free) – So moist and flavorful that you’ll never miss the gluten or notice it’s vegan
12. Double Chocolate Caramel Corn & Cocoa Rice Krispies Candy Bars (no-bake) – I love Rice Krispies Treats and these are the kitchen sink equivalent
13. Special K Bars (no-bake) – The recipe is from my Grandma and one of my favorite bars of all time
14. No-Bake Nutter Butter Special K Bars – A twist on my Grandma’s Special K Bars (recipe above)
15. No-Bake Nutella & Peanut Butter Graham Bars with Chocolate Frosting – Nutella, peanut butter, and chocolate should get your attention
16. Combos Pretzel and Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Bars (No-Bake) – Salty ‘n sweet fans, these are for you with a homemade caramel sauce made in the microwave
17. Coconut Peanut Butter Magic Cake Bars – One of my favorite desserts that I’ve ever posted (tied with the bars below)
18. White Chocolate Vanilla Marshmallow Cake Bars – One of my favorite desserts that I’ve ever posted (tied with the bars above)
19. Caramel Apple Bars – Just in time for fall apple season
20. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars (vegan, GF) – So simple to make for all the pumpkin fans
23. Marshmallow Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Pillowtop Bars – One of my favorite desserts of 2011
Candy and Snacks with Peanut Butter
26. Butterfinger Bars (Vegan & GF options) – Made in the microwave in less than 5 minutes using leftover candy corn and tastes uncannily like real Butterfinger candy bars
Cookies with Peanut Butter
28. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – Tied with the cookies below for my favorite cookies on my site
29. Peanut Butter Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies – Tied with the cookies above for my favorite cookies on my site
30. Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (GF with Vegan option) – I need to take new pictures showing how soft and chewy these are and so simple to make
31. Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF with vegan option)
33. Fluffernutter Banana Smoothie (vegan, GF) – Wash everything down with a marshmallows, peanut butter, and banana smoothie
34. I have Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes here
35. I did Peanut Butter Comparison of peanut butter sampled while traveling internationally, including favorite brands and what I use for eating versus baking
Do you like peanuts and peanut butter?
Peanut butter has my heart. Almond butter is a bit too thin and doesn’t pack enough flavor punch compared to peanut butter.
Sunflower seed butter, Cookie Butter Spread or Biscoff, and Nutella are all great, but peanut butter trumps them all for me.
Ironically, I don’t like whole peanuts, or nuts of any kind, in desserts in their whole form. Ground up into peanut butter is a different story and I always bake with smooth rather than crunchy peanut butter.
In case you need more ideas and recipes, all my Peanut Butter Recipes are here
Will you be eating any peanuts or peanut butter today in honor of the holiday?
Feel free to link up any of your favorite peanut or peanut butter recipes