Being Grateful & Thankful
This post may contain affiliate links.
Are you glad it’s the weekend? I sure am! I’ve been working a ton, being the breadwinner, being mommy, being pulled in so many different directions.
It’s time to stop.
And give gratitude and thanks. Because that is centering and calming and puts things in perspective.
1. Beautiful weather. 70s, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Blooming flowers, plants, and palm trees. This is why I live in San Diego. I made sacrifices and chose to live here and can’t imagine my life anywhere else. Especially in the winter!
2. Skylar. The joy, meaning, and purpose of my life. Period.
3. My new camera bag
4. The ability to do yoga and to have the gift of yoga in my life the past decade.
5. Anything with Peanut Sauce
6. Anything with Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Chex Mix (Vegan, No-Bake), i.e. Puppy Chow
7. Anything with Chocolate
I noticed that lots of them call for their Macasure bars, and I’ve posted about those and Maca uses and benefits in general. I am sure you could simply use regular baker’s chocolate, or chocolate chips, in place of whatever their recipes call for.
1. Any plans for (Valentine’s Day) weekend or the weekend in general?
Working, being with Scott and Skylar, and possibly getting together with a good friend!
2. What are you Grateful For?
Could be something as simple as hot coffee in the morning or a hot shower, or as deep as having a wonderful relationship with friends or family.
I’ve posted in the past about other things I am grateful for.
Enjoy your weekend!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.