Easy Pizza Dip
Pizza. It’s everyone’s favorite food.
Especially for game days, family-friendly weeknight dinners, and those must-have-cheese-now situations.
If you’re a cheese lover or a pizza fan you’re going to love this crust-less pizza dip.MY OTHER RECIPES
I’d gladly skip my own one-hour homemade pizza crust and just eat pizza cheese, thank you very much.
No crust means it’s naturally gluten-free dip which is nice if you’re entertaining to have that option.
The dip is so fast and easy to make that you can have it assembled and in the oven in less than five minutes without dirtying a single bowl. The perfect kind of recipe.
There are only 5 ingredients in the dip, and 3 of them are cheese. Cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese that are layered into pizza sauce and topped with pepperoni.
If you’re a fan of doctored up pizza (my family isn’t), feel free to add black olives, sausage, bell peppers, pineapple, or whatever floats your pizza boat.
If you happen to have leftovers just reheat and call them crust-less pizza or noodle-less lasagna.
But I doubt you will because after everyone digs into the warm, gooey, bowl of comfort, all this cheesy goodness will be gone in no time.
Easy Pizza Dip
Pizza is everyone’s favorite food especially for game days, family-friendly weeknight dinners, and those must-have-cheese-now situations. If you’re a cheese lover or a pizza fan you’re going to love this crust-less pizza dip and no crust means it’s naturally gluten-free. The 5-ingredient dip is so fast and easy to make that you can have it assembled in less than five minutes without dirtying a single bowl. If you’re a fan of doctored up pizza (my family isn’t), feel free to add black olives, sausage, bell peppers, pineapple, or your favorite toppings. After everyone digs into the warm, gooey, bowl of comfort, all this cheesy goodness will be gone in no time.
8 ounces brick-style cream cheese, very well-softened (lite is okay)
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided (3/4 cup + 3/4 cup)
1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, divided (1/2 cup + 1/2 cup)
1 heaping cup pizza sauce (or your favorite marinara or red sauce)
about 15 pepperoni slices, or as needed to cover surface of pie dish
Serving Suggestions – toasted French bread or baugettes, breadsticks, garlic toasts, pita chips, bagel chips, crackers, or eat by the spoonful
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish (I used a glass Pyrex) with cooking spray.
- Using a spatula or butter knife, evenly spread the cream cheese over the base of pie dish. It’ll slide around a bit and it doesn’t have to be perfect, but it’s so much easier if your cream cheese is very well-softened.
- Evenly sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella over cream cheese.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Evenly add the pizza sauce to cover cheese and if necessary, gently spread it with a spatula or knife to evenly disperse.
- Evenly sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella over sauce.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Evenly top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes (I baked 23 minutes), or until cheese has melted and dip is done to your liking. Allow dip to cool momentarily before serving. Dip is best warm and fresh, but extra will keep airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Gently re-heat in micro before serving leftover portion. Read product labels to ensure all products are gluten-free if that’s a consideration for you.
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Creamy Baked Double Cheese and Onion Dip (gluten-free) – One of my favorite dips of all time! Stir it together in one bowl in minutes and bake for cheesy, perfect comfort food!
Easy Jalapeño and Red Pepper Cheese Ball – Just spicy enough that the more you have, the more you want!! A fast, easy, and foolproof hit!
Double Melted Cheese and Red Pepper Dip (GF) – aka Queso Dip– Comes together in five minutes in the microwave. Creamy, cheesy, with just a bit of heat!
Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip – Favorite baked potato fixings baked together in a dip!
Pepperoni Pizza and Chipotle Avocado Cucumber Flatbreads– Fun, easy and great for game days!
Easy Cheesy Chili Dip – Just a few ingredients and 5 mins is all you need for this super easy dip packed with flavor! And cheese!
Baked Triple Cheese and Salsa Tortilla Chip Dip – Loaded with 3 kinds of cheese & baked to browned, bubbly, golden perfection
Hot Cheesy Corn Dip – Two kinds of cheese, corn and green chiles make for an irresistible dip! Easy comfort food that’ll be devoured!
Baked Spinach, Artichoke, and Mozzarella Dip (GF) – The classic dip, topped with cheese!
Corn and Double Cheese Dip (vegan, GF, fat free, serve warm or cold) – A five-minute dip to toss together and full of texture from the corn and peppers. It can also be baked like today’s dip if you have extra time
Creamy Ranch and Cheese Bread Bowl Dip – A no-bake, easy dip that’s packed with bold flavor! A perfect party dip & you get to eat the bowl