Mango Pineapple Frozen Margaritas
This post may contain affiliate links.
With warmer weather upon us, it’s time for cool and refreshing drinks.
Actually I don’t need warm weather to enjoy margaritas, but it helps them go down extra easily.
The margaritas taste like a tropical vacation. They’re fruity and sweet but not too sweet, and they pack a punch.
There’s no margarita mix, no added refined (white) sugar, and the sweetness comes naturally from the fruit and agave.
I use minimal ice because I use frozen fruit. There’s a time for fresh fruit but in blended drinks is not one of them. Frozen fruit is cheaper, readily available, there’s no work involved in cleaning it, and it naturally cools the drink down. If you happen to have fresh of course use it, but I save my fresh for eating.
I love Patron Silver and it’s my go-to tequila but use your favorite.
One is never enough which is why the recipe makes two hearty drinks. A definite must for Cinco de Mayo.
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 3 to 4 ounces tequila, or as desired
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar, or to taste (you may need more depending on sweetness level of fruit)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- handful of ice cubes, optional and as necessary
- To the canister of a blender or food processor, add all ingredients (except the ice) and blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Stop to taste and see if it needs more sweetener, more lemon/lime juice, etc. and make adjustments as necessary. If desired, add ice. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Divide mixture between two glasses and serve immediately. Recipe is intended for those for whom alcohol use is legal and appropriate. Always drink responsibly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 2gSugar: 40gProtein: 1g
The Best Homemade Margaritas: All-Natural, 3-Ingredients – No sugar so you can sip worry-free! They go down way too easily!
Watermelon Raspberry Slushies – Summertime in a glass! Cool, refreshing, and you’ll want a refill before you know it!
Lightened-Up Raspberry Coconut Punch – Sweet, tangy, refreshing and isn’t a caloric lead balloon! But don’t worry, it still packs a punch!
5-Calorie Raspberry Lime Margarita Fizz (non-alcoholic, vegan, gluten-free) – 5-Calorie Raspberry Lime Margarita Fizz (non-alcoholic) – Cool, refreshing, and won’t break your caloric bank with only 5 calories!
Malibu Sunset – Fun, fruity, easy, tropical, and they go down so easily!
Mango Coconut Water Tropical Martini – At just 100 calories a drink, you can sip worry-free!
Rum Runner – My favorite recipe for rum runners from a Caribbean bartender!
Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria (vegan, GF) – A lighter, fresher alternative to red sangria! Try it for your next party!
Watermelon Lemon Drop Slushies – Wondering what to do with all the watermelon you have? Make easy, cool, refreshing slushies!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.