25 Fast and Easy Recipes In a Snap and Cookbook Giveaway
We’re all busy and having recipes at your fingertips that are fast, easy, and taste great are worth their weight in gold.
Here are 25 Fast and Easy Recipes In a Snap – Nothing takes longer than 30 minutes, and many take less than 10 minutes, to make:
1. Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Bars (no-bake, vegan, GF) – One of my top 3 bars of 2013
2. Skinny Caramel Frappuccino – Cold, creamy, rich, satisfying, and only 50 calories per serving
3. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies – My favorite on-blog recipe for peanut butter cookies. No butter, oil, white sugar, or flour used!
4. Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls – The most popular recipe on my site, every year, since 2009
7. Peanut Butter Caramel Twix Bars – One of my top 3 bars of 2013
8. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Clusters (no-bake, GF)
9. Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups – If you tend to have issues with cookies spreading, it’s impossible with these since they’re baked in a muffin pan. They’re thick, soft, chewy and extremely moist
11. Strawberry Jelly Rolls – They start out as white dinner rolls and in less than 15 minutes you’re eating a warm jelly roll
12. Baked Cinnamon Bun Donuts with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze – A cross between a Krispy Kreme donut and a Cinnabon cinnamon roll. Yeast-free and easy. If you don’t have a donut pan, try them as muffins
14. Homemade Baileys Irish Cream – Make in blender in less than 1 minute
15. Marshmallow Caramel Oreo Cookie S’Mores Bars – An Oreo cookie-crumb and buttery crust is topped with marshmallows, caramels, and chocolate chips for an easy and fast dessert reminiscent of s’mores
16. Cookie Butter Funfetti Triple Chip Bars – Not exactly a blondie but close and if there’s one sauce I love as much as caramel, it’s melted Cookie Butter
17.Peanut Butter Cocoa Krispies Smores Bars – No need for campfires, make s’mores at home. Almost no-bake
18.Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donut Muffins – Taste like mini donuts, but they’re baked and healthy
19. Ritz Cracker Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups (No Bake, Vegan)
20. 10-Minute Homemade Hot Fudge (GF)
22. Homemade Peanut Butter (vegan if plain peanuts are used, GF) – Ready in 5 minutes and you’ll never want storebought again. It’s life-changing
23. Healthy Fudgy Brownie Bites (vegan, GF, grain-free) – NO added sugar, NO butter & NO flour used. They taste like the real thing – but healthier.
24. Softbatch Dark Brown Sugar Coconut Oil Cookies – One of my favorite cookies ever
25. Chocolate-Covered 7-Minute Microwave Caramels – They sound too good to be true, but you can make them in the microwave in 7 minutes
The newly released cookbook In a Snap!: Tasty Southern Recipes You Can Make in 5, 10, 15, or 30 Minutes by Tammy Algood is a playbook of ideas for fabulous meals that materialize with ease on the most time-crunched of days, all without surrendering the delicious results your family demands.
Organized in chapters of 5-, 10-, 15-, and 30-minute meals, this collection accommodates your ever-changing schedule and ensures that a home-cooked meal is always an option in your household, no matter how thinly you may be stretched. Tammy uses ingredients that are affordable and easy to find at your local supermarket. Her recipes conserve food budgets and maximize time spent outside the kitchen.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by completing the first three tasks and any optional ways you’d like to enter.
Leave a blog comment below in response to the first question and follow the prompts for additional entries. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. For the Peanut Butter fans, check out my cookbook, Peanut Butter Comfort