Garlic Cheese Flatbread
This post may contain affiliate links.
Garlic Cheese Flatbread – So EASY, just FIVE ingredients, ready in TEN minutes, and the perfect little party appetizer!! No one can say no to buttery garlic flatbread with two types of melted CHEESE!!
The next time you need to make an appetizer that’s mindlessly easy, fast, and that is a guaranteed party hit, this garlic cheese flatbread is just the one.
How To Make The Garlic Cheese Flatbread
The recipe uses a shortcut – a tube refrigerated thin crust pizza dough. If you don’t have refrigerated pizza dough in your area, another type of shelf-stable frozen pizza crust, or even naan or pita bread could work here. However, I do really appreciate the thin crust aspect of this flatbread which you won’t get with my suggested alternates.
Place the dough onto a half sheet pan, brush the crust with melted butter, add garlic, shredded cheddar cheese, freshly grated parmesan, and bake for 10 minutes.
Garnish with either fresh basil or parsley if you’d like, and voila, time to gobble this up.
How Does It Taste
I loved that the bread portion was thin, crispy, and that the bread didn’t overwhelm the cheese.
The two different kinds of cheese – cheddar and parmesan – were perfect here. I will never say no to cheese, especially when it’s warm and melted.
The garlic was definitely prominent but you can always scale it down if you don’t want it quite as prominent, but this is garlic cheese flatbread after all.
I would serve the flatbread with a variety of dips if I was serving this as a party such as ranch, marinara sauce, a (garlicky) hummus, pesto, or even just ketchup. No shame.
Favorite Cheesy Appetizers:
- 16 Cheesy Dips To Make Now – Fast, EASY, foolproof, and nothing compares to gooey, heavenly, melted CHEESE!! Perfect for holiday parties, game day parties, or your next cozy night on the couch!
- Creamy Baked Double Cheese and Onion Dip – One of my favorite dips of all time! Stir it together in one bowl in minutes and bake for cheesy, perfect comfort food!
- Easy Pizza Dip – Cheese lovers and pizza fans will love this fast and easy dip!! Perfect party food that’s a guaranteed hit!
- Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip – Favorite baked potato fixings baked together in an easy dip that everyone loves!
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders – Pizza by way of supremely cheesy sliders!! EASY, ready in 15 minutes, and perfect for parties because everyone LOVES them! Totally IRRESISTIBLE!!
- one 11-ounce tube refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, minced or finely pressed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese blend
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh basil or parsley, optional for garnishing
- marinara sauce, optional for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425F, line a half-sheet pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup, and spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto the sheet pan, lightly pressing it into place with your fingers.
- Evenly brush with butter, sprinkle the garlic, and brush again to distribute the garlic evenly.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheddar cheese, parmesan, and bake for about 10 minutes, or until crust is set and cheese has melted. All ovens vary but I recommend turning the pan once during baking to ensure even cooking since this is quite a hot oven.
- Optionally garnish with fresh herbs, slice as desired, and serve immediately. Flatbread is best warm and fresh.
Adapted from Taste of Home
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
16 Cheesy Dips To Make Now – Fast, EASY, foolproof, and nothing compares to gooey, heavenly, melted CHEESE!! Perfect for holiday parties, game day parties, or your next cozy night on the couch!!
Prosciutto and Balsamic Greens Flatbread – The answer to those times you should be eating a salad but feel like pizza!! Part kale salad, part pizza, perfect for FAST weeknight dinners or EASY entertaining!!
How To Make The Best Cheese Board – Learn my TIPS and tricks to create the BEST cheese board!! From brie to prosciutto and everything in between, this board has it ALL! It’ll be a major hit at your next party!!
Easy Spanish-Inspired Cheese Board – Learn my TIPS and tricks to create the PERFECT cheese board! From prosciutto to manchego and everything in between, this board has ALL the goodies! It’ll be a major hit at your next party!
Easy Cheesy Chili Dip – Just a few ingredients and 5 minutes is all you need for this super easy dip packed with flavor and cheese!
Pepperoni Pizza Sliders – Pizza by way of supremely cheesy sliders!! EASY, ready in 15 minutes, and perfect for parties because everyone LOVES them! Totally IRRESISTIBLE!!
Chili Cheese Cups – Beef chili, topped with loads of cheese, and baked inside flaky, tender biscuits! Perfect for game day parties and entertaining or an easy weeknight dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.