Granola, Granola Bars, & Oats
I had a lucky streak with the mail last week:
And I just received some Granola from Love Grown Foods
Their products are free from:
- Free of Refined Sugar
- Free of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Free of Trans Fats
- Free of Hydrogenated Oils
- Free of Artificial Flavors
- Free of Preservatives
- Free of Gluten
- Free of Genetically Modified Ingredients
This one was great. Full of cranberry flavor. I love cranberries and don’t eat them all that often so this was a nice treat.
And this flavor is what I’d call classic granola. Raisins, cinnamon, almonds. Lovely. The little snack packs will be perfect for Scott’s lunches and Skylar’s car snacks.
But this one stole the show. Of course. How could chocolate not steal the show for me?
If you’re looking for quick and easy granola, granola bars, and granola-ish ideas that you can make at home, check out these 5 recipes:
1.Homemade Granola (Vegan, GF, 20 minutes to make)
2.Biggie Microwave Banana Oat Cakes (Vegan, GF, 3 minutes to make)
3.No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Energy Bars (with protein option) – Vegan, GF, freezer-friendly, fast
4. Microwave Chocolate Peanut Butter and Oat Snack Bars (Vegan, GF, 5 minutes to make)
5. Microwave Blueberry Banana & Oat Cakes (Vegan, GF, 5 minutes to make)
From my last post on Blue Foods and Fun Toppings, it was entertaining to read what your favorite toppings for foods are. Peanut and nut butter was mentioned frequently. Not surprising that blog readers love their nut butters.
And blue foods like blueberries or blue chips, also popular with you all.
1. Do you like Granola?
Yes, I love it!
2. Do you make your own granola or granola bars? Or do you buy them?
I make my own, all the way. Except for when I am lucky enough to be gifted some granola.
It’s easier, faster, usually healthier, and always cheaper for me to make my own granola and granola/snack bars.
3. Fave granola/granola bar recipe (if you make it) or brand/type if you buy it?
I gave you 1- 5. What are yours?
P.S. If you’re just catching up on posts, here are mine since Friday:
I hope everyone’s had a great weekend! What did you do?