Loaded Beef Skillet Nachos
Loaded Beef Skillet Nachos – EASY, ready in 15 minutes, and LOADED with taco-seasoned ground beef, black beans, corn, cilantro, and lots of CHEESE!! Great for parties, game days, after school snacks, or a cheat night dinner!!
I cannot resist nachos, especially when they’re loaded with all of my favorites like seasoned ground beef, black, beans, corn, cilantro, and of course, plenty of melted cheese.
Fast And Easy
These are so fast and easy and are ready in just 15 minutes from start to finish.
A little too fast and easy and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand.
How To Make The Nachos
Simply brown ground beef, add taco seasoning, add a layer of tortilla chips to an oven-safe skillet, and top with the taco-seasoned beef. I used Hint of Lime chips but any corn tortilla chip is fine.
Then add Cowboy Caviar, cheese, and repeat with another layer of chips, beef, Cowboy Caviar, and cheese.
If you’re not familiar with Cowboy Caviar, it’s a thick black bean, corn, and red pepper salsa with a fair amount of kick. If you can’t find it in your area, use a thick bean and corn-based salsa.
Then just bake the nachos until the cheese melts and everything is ooey-gooey and top the nachos with green onions and fresh cilantro for a nice pop of freshness and color.
Great For Parties And More
The nachos are great obviously for football or sports-related parties and entertaining. I don’t know any fans who would turn these down. Save this recipe for Super Bowl Sunday. Can’t believe it’s just days away.
They’re also great as an after school snack or as a pre or post-sports practice snack. My daughter comes home from school ‘starving’ and then has homework, and then she two hours of sports practice. Something hearty like this is what she craves and gets her through her long afternoon.
And if the truth be told? I could make a dinner out of nachos. Just sayin’.
Customize The Nachos
If you have red onions, guacamole, avocado slices, pico de gallo, pickled radishes, sour cream, or any variety of extra salsa you want to add, go for it.
These babies are already loaded and the more the merrier I say.
Favorite Nacho and Mexican Recipes:
- Loaded Chicken Enchilada Nachos – Juicy chicken soaked in enchilada sauce with black beans, corn, peppers, cilantro, and more!! Cheesy, gooey perfection and READY in 5 minutes! Perfect for parties, tailgating, or anytime you need an EASY nacho fix!!
- Loaded Guacamole Nachos – Fresh, easy homemade guac on top of cheesy chips is totally irresistible! These disappear fast – so good!
- Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef – Learn how to make authentic-tasting barbacoa beef in your Instant Pot or slow cooker! Easy, tastes better than a restaurant, and is a dinnertime winner!
- Buffalo Chicken Burrito Bowls – Juicy chicken along with your favorite burrito ingredients served in a bowl! Pile the toppings sky high and not worry about a wrap breaking, plus it’s a little healthier! Easy and ready in 15 minutes!
- Easy 20-Minute Chicken Tinga Tacos – Fast, super easy, and the super juicy chicken has authentic smoky chipotle flavor! When you’re craving tacos, these are the tacos to make! Great for busy weeknights!
Loaded Beef Skillet Nachos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, optional
- 1 pound lean ground beef (I used 90% lean)
- one 1-ounce packet taco seasoning (I used medium heat, reduced sodium)
- 8 cups corn tortilla chips (I used Hint of Lime)
- one 13-ounce jar Cowboy Caviar (or a thick black bean, corn, red pepper salsa)
- 2 to 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 green onions, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cilantro or to taste, minced
- Preheat oven to 350F. To a large skillet, add the optional oil, ground beef, and cook beef over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, or until cooked through; stir and crumble as it cooks.
- Evenly sprinkle the taco seasoning and stir; set aside.
- To a separate oven-safe skillet, add half the chips, evenly top with half the beef, half the cowboy caviar, and half the cheese. Repeat the layering process with the remaining half of the chips, beef, cowboy caviar, and cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Evenly sprinkle with the green onions, cilantro, and serve immediately. Nachos are best warm and fresh.
All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Favorite MEXICAN RECIPES – A collection of 50+ easy, amazing, tasty, and fast Mexican recipes that everyone will love!!
Loaded Chicken Enchilada Nachos – Juicy chicken soaked in enchilada sauce with black beans, corn, peppers, cilantro, and more!! Cheesy, gooey perfection and READY in 5 minutes! Perfect for parties, tailgating, or anytime you need an EASY nacho fix!!
Loaded Guacamole Nachos – Fresh, easy homemade guac on top of cheesy chips is totally irresistible! These disappear fast – so good!
Loaded BBQ Chicken Nugget Nachos (with vegan/GF option) – Chicken nuggets coated in BBQ sauce with loads of cheese! Perfect and easy party food!
Easy Restaurant-Style Blender Salsa – Make your own salsa in minutes! Fast, easy, goofproof and tastes 1000x better than anything you’d buy!
Do-It-Yourself Guacamole Bar – Make your own guacamole bar and have fun taste-testing the options! Great party idea that everyone loves!
Loaded Smothered Beef Burritos – Mexican comfort food that’s loaded with seasoned ground beef, refried beans, rice, and smothered with sauce and CHEESE!! Tastes BETTER than from a restaurant, freezer-friendly, and so EASY!!
One Skillet Beef Taco Pasta – An easy recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes, made in one skillet, and loaded with Mexican-inspired flavors! A family favorite that’s great for busy weeknights!
Loaded Beef Taco Salad with Creamy Lime Cilantro Dressing – Loaded with your favorite taco fixings, minus the shells, to keep things healthier without sacrificing any flavor! The dressing is easy, creamy and irresistible!
Easy 30-Minute Southwestern Beef Skillet – Easy, family friendly, ready in 30 minutes, and comfort food at its best! Ground beef, pasta, black beans, tomatoes, taco seasoning, and cheese for a Southwestern flair!