25 Recipes Using Greek Yogurt and Chobani Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links.
I love using Greek yogurt in my cooking and baking. It helps my baked goods turn out moist, soft, and fluffy.
With rare exception, I use it interchangeably with sour cream. It’s thick and rich like sour cream, but isn’t as much of a caloric lead balloon.
Almost all cake, muffin, and quickbread batters benefit from it. Here are 25 Recipes that Use Greek Yogurt:
1. Six-Banana Banana Bread – Six bananas are packed into one loaf for full-on banana flavor and this loaf ties with the loaf below for my overall favorite banana bread recipe
2. Banana Bread with Vanilla Browned Butter Glaze – Vanilla is used four times in this straightforward, easy recipe that never lets me down. It turns out moist and perfect every time
3. Spiced Apple Banana Bundt Cake with Vanilla Caramel Glaze – The glaze on this cake is my favorite glaze or frosting that I have on my entire site. It’s crazy good.
5. Carrot Pineapple Banana Bread with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting – What you’d get if banana bread met carrot cake. Full of bits of carrots, pineapple, raisins, yogurt and it’s moist and soft beyond words
6. Banana Zucchini Pudding Cake with Vanilla Browned Butter Glaze – A moist, dense, easy cake that’s falling-apart-soft and tender from the pudding. Golden, buttery, sweet and full of little bits of texture with a delightful glaze to top it off
7. Banana Bread Brownies with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting – If you crossed the most decadent, rich, fudgy, moist brownie with a soft loaf of banana bread, this is it
8. Pineapple Coconut Oil Banana Bread – Buttermilk or Greek yogurt, bananas & coconut oil keep this bread super moist, tender & so soft it’s bouncey
11. Cinnamon and Spice Sweet Potato Bread – One of my favorite quickbread recipes on my site. If you like sweet potatoes or pumpkin recipes, try this bread
12. Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache – My favorite chocolate cake recipe. No mixer, one bowl, so easy
15. Cinnamon-Sugar Crust Cinnamon-Ribbon Bread – You can use half Greek yogurt and half buttermilk in this easy, moist bread that’s made for cinnamon lovers
17. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Chocolate Ganache – Moist, rich, easy, and one of my favorite cakes of all time. The cake itself is reminiscent of a yellow cake mix-cake meets pumpkin cake. It’s springy, ultra moist, and chocolate is used in abundance
18. Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze – Tastes like a big cinnamon roll, minus any of the work
Add a dollop of Greek yogurt to any smoothie to boost the creaminess and protein
22. Coconut Cream Pie Smoothie (vegan, GF)
23. Pineapple Mango Vitamin C Booster Smoothie (vegan, GF)
25. Pineapple Banana and Coconut Cream Smoothie (vegan, GF)
I love using Chobani because their yogurt is high-quality, great tasting, and is made with only natural ingredients. It tastes great for eating, and I always get the results I’m looking for when I bake with it.
And their site has some so many fun and creative recipes.
For one lucky reader, Chobani will send you a case of their new Chobani Classified yogurt.
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by leaving a blog comment below in response to the first question and completing the other tasks to unlock additional entries.
Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.