25 Fast and Easy Dip Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links.
I’ve never met a dip, spread, sauce, or condiment that I don’t love.
In honor of National Chip and Dip Day tomorrow, here are 25 Fast and Easy Dip and Spread Recipes
1. Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip – My favorite baked potato toppings like cheese and sour cream baked right in with the tater tots
2. Double Melted Cheese and Red Pepper Dip (GF) – Aka ‘Queso Dip’. Comes together in five minutes in the microwave and it’s extremely addictive. Creamy, cheesy, with just a bit of heat and texture
3. Corn and Double Cheese Dip (vegan, GF, fat free, serve warm or cold)
4. Balsamic Reduction – 5 minutes to make and costs mere pennies
5. Baked Parsnip Fries with Creamy Balsamic Reduction Dip (vegan, GF) – Healthier than regular French fries and easy
6. Spinach Artichoke Dip (vegan, gluten-free, low/fat-free, serve warm or cold)
7. Roasted Grapes and Balsamic Reduction with Cheese and Crackers – Roasting grapes brings out their natural sweetness. If you ever have grapes that are a bit past their prime, roasting them is a great way to use them. Drizzled in balsamic vinegar, and served with cheese and crackers, such an easy but fancy-looking appetizer
8. Cranberry & Orange Ginger Mango Chutney – A play on my favorite Mango Chutney from Trader Joe’s and in this version I included cranberries, fresh oranges, ginger, and mango chunks. So easy and just put everything in a kettle and simmer
9. Homemade Spicy Honey Mustard (GF, use agave to keep vegan) – Never buy mustard again. Make your own for literally a quarter in your blender
10. Peanut Sauce (with Peanut Noodles) – Make in 2 minutes and never buy overpriced and over/under-seasoned peanut sauce again
11. Stovetop Hot Pepper Jelly (vegan, GF) – Rather than actually canning the jelly after it’s reduced, it’s just poured into jars and capped, eliminating the canning step, making this fast and easy
12. Pumpkin Cinnamon Overnight Pull-Apart French Toast with Vanilla Maple Butter – The Vanilla Maple Butter will change your mind about ever having just plain maple syrup again
13. Cranberry Pineapple Mango Preserves (vegan, GF)
14. Hummus (vegan, GF)– 4 ingredients and make in 1 minute
15. “Spicy Doritos” Cheezy Dip (vegan, GF) – Great with veggies sticks, on crackers, on bread, or just about anything
16. Kale Chips – Best ever because of that coating. Those little bags of (mostly crushed) chips from Trader Joe’s that are really pricey or from Whole Foods that will break your bank account don’t hold a candle to homemade kale chips. You’ll never buy storebought and you can make them in a low 200F oven.
17. Dark Rum Caramel Sauce – An easy sauce to make with step-by-step photos, rum optional but it sure makes things more fun. Caramel sauce keeps for months in the refrigerator and makes nice gifts
19. Loaded Pina Colada Dip (vegan, GF) – Make in minutes. Can be made with or without rum
20. Chocolate Coconut Cashew Butter (vegan, GF) – A cross between coconut butter, cashew butter, and Nutella, this is so creamy, rich, and decadent
21. Homemade Peanut Butter – This is the spread that started it all. It’s one of the most pinned and most popular recipes on my site. The taste of fresh homemade peanut butter is like nothing else and there’s no comparison to storebought. Even the grind-your-own options at natural-food grocery stores are nothing like making it at home
22. Homemade Cookie Butter Peanut Butter (with vegan and gluten-free options) – Make in minutes for a spread that’s good enough to eat by the spoonful
23. Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter (vegan, GF)
24. Fruit, Seed and Nut Crackers – Crispy, crunchy, easy and healthy. Use your favorite seeds, nuts, and dried fruit
25. Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Graham Crackers – The perfect cracker for any of the sweeter spread and dips
Do you like dips? Spreads and condiments?
Tell me about your favorites and leave links. I love trying new ones because I love dips, spreads, and sauces in general. Don’t leave me alone with a bowl of dip at a party because it’ll be gone.
For things like ketchup or mustard, I only need a couple fries for my huge puddle of ketchup. I just love things extra-saucy. And I always have to ask for extra. Of the extra. And that applies to extra frosting as well.
Check back for a fun giveaway over the weekend!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.